9| mission bachelors in europe

OnE yeAr LaTeR...

Y/n's pov
Update: I'm still crushing on Peter. I thought it would go away, but no, turns out I actually really like him... a lot. I'll never tell him though, I don't want to ruin the friendship we've built over this past year.

Yes I know it's crazy, it's nearly been a year since everything went back to normal. Although I wouldn't call it normal. Without my Dad around it doesn't feel so normal. Some days are better than others, but we cope. I still miss him like crazy though.
It also doesn't feel normal since I'm in the same year as people who were once 5 years older than me. Now that's very strange still. Oh yeah, I go to Midtown now.

"Y/n?" Peter says, snapping me out of my daydream.

"Huh?" I say, looking up at him, sitting next to me.

"Are you going on the Europe trip?" He says grinning at me, trying not to laugh that I zoned out.

"Oh, yeah. Are you?" I say getting my biology book out for the lesson starting in a few minutes.

"Yeah he is and so am I. Mission bachelor's in Europe here we come!" Ned exclaims, making us look up at him sitting on the desk in front of us. I laugh at Ned, well... being Ned. He brings his chair to our desk and sits opposite us.

"Sorry no can do Ned, I have a plan." Peter says blushing.

"What plan?" I ask.

"Well first, I'm going to sit next to MJ on the flight. Second, I'm going to buy a dual headphone adapter, and watch movies with her the whole time. Three, when we go to Venice, Venice is super famous for making stuff out of glass, right?" He asks as I stare at him shocked.

"True." Ned replies, since I was to paralysed in confusion to answer.

"So, I'm going to buy her a black dahlia necklace, which her favorite flower is the black dahlia, because of well, the murder. Four, when we go to Paris, I'm going to take her to the top of the Eiffel Tower and give her the necklace. Then five, I'm going to tell her how I feel. And then six, hopefully, she tells me she feels the same way." Peter finishes off smiling. I nearly fall off my chair but Peter grabs me, steadying the chair.

"Thank you, but what!" I shout, making the few students who also came to class early, stare for a spilt second until they realise it was me and look away. Everyone is being nice to me and treating me with baby-gloves. C'mon its been a year, I don't need to be treated like a child. Anyways, I can't believe he likes her. I really thought after everything that happened I might have a chance... I guess I was wrong.

"Oh no! Is it too much?" Peter says anxiously.

"Well no, it's great, but since when did you like MJ!?" I say in a teasing manner to cover up my jealousy.

"Since we started talking more. I thought you knew." Peter said awkwardly. I shake my head, still paralysed in shock. I never thought that he talked to her because he liked her. I just assumed they'd become friends. I can't believe this is happening! Why is this happening?