13| baby shark

Peter's pov
"Morgie is all good, shes playing- is everything alright?" Y/n asks.

"Did you hear anything?" I say quickly, looking over to her.

"Um no. Why?" She asks, her eyebrow raised.

"Oh no reason." I say, calming down.

"Anyways hun, Peter can't make it anymore." May says. Wow just throw me in at the deep end.

"Oh why?" Y/n frowns.

"I'm um... going to Ned's." I gulp.

"Oh okay." She says, smiling. I thought she'd be upset.

"He just texted me asking us to help him pack. I said you couldn't go, I want you to meet Spider-Man a 4th time. So I'm gonna go and help Ned." I lie, she's not even questioning anything, so why did I have to explain myself. It's not like we're dating. I really hate lying to her. She smiles and nods.

"I'm going to get ready." She says walking to the front door.

"I'll drop her off there later." Pepper shouts to May.

"Bye Parker, see you tomorrow." Y/n hugs me, I hug back tightly. She then opens the door for us to leave.

"Bye Y/n." I say closing the door.

"You two are so cute!" May says as we walk to the car.

"Shut up. We're just friends." I smile, trying to hide my blush and get in the car. May drives home, and I sit in silence, thinking. I never thought of Y/n as more than a friend. She is really nice, funny, smart and the most beautiful girl I've met. But she's my best friend and I think I like MJ.

Y/n's pov
I open my bedroom door and go in. I go into my on suite bathroom and take off my makeup. I then go back into my room and do homework for a bit.

I look at my phone and see I have a half hour till I have to go, so I decide to get ready. I change into a pair of blue plaid skirt and a long-sleeved black cardigan top. I do my hair into a half up half down with, and apply light makeup. I then put in gold dangly earrings in my firsts to match the gold ones in my other 8 ear piercings. I sounds like a lot but it's five each ear so it's not too bad. I then put on a gold necklace to match the earrings. I look in the mirror and smile, happy with how I look. I put on white trainers and grab my small shoulder handbag, which has my phone, lip gloss and cash in. I hear a knock on my door and I go open it.

"Y/n you look gorgeous darling." Mom says holding my shoulder. I thank her and we head out of the house to our car.

We were sitting in the car peacefully listening to my music, but Morgan started chanting baby shark... She does this every car journey. Every single time. I sigh and play it, knowing she will be upset otherwise. She grins at me, to which I fake smile back at her. To make the situation worse Morgan starts singing. I hope this is just a phase, but I can't say for sure. This is gonna be a long car journey.