52| did you just hang up on your mom

Peter's pov
I am currently in conference room with Fury and Maria.

"So... Is there anything you want to tell us about your girlfriend? Fury asks.

"About Y/n?" I reply, confused. What happened to Y/n?

"He's talking about Edith." Agent Hill says. Oh phew...

"Look, I know I made a mistake, and I'm sorry, but he is not who you think he is. Beck is a liar. Mysterio, the Elementals, it's all fake. He has some sort of illusion tech, and that's how he tricked you guys and he tricked me into giving him Edith." I explain. I then take out the projector.

"It's a projector. I pulled it off the fire monster in Prague, and Y/n found it." I say.

"So all that death and destruction we witnessed was caused by this?" Nick asks.

"No, not just this! I think he's using drones." I say.

"Well, if this is true, then Beck's very dangerous and we need to be smart. Who else did you tell about this?" Nick asks. I pause... I sense something, I'm not sure what, but it's not good. Nick and Maria start asking what's wrong.

"It's Beck. He's here." I say. Suddenly everything and everyone around me starts to disappear, except Fury. Fury starts to worry, but he gets killed by a missile hitting him. I'm now left in the abandoned building... with Beck.

✨✨✨

Y/n's pov
"Hi!" I say, accepting the facetime call from my Mom.

"Hey darling! May's here too." She says, propping the phone up to show both of them on the couch.

"Hi May, how are you?" I ask.

"I'm great, thanks hun." She replies.

"Y/n!" I hear Morgan shout. Morgan snatches the phone off Mom.

"Hi Morgie, don't tell the others but I've missed you the most." I say, earning a laugh from May and Mom.

"I miss you too.." Morgan replies. I talk to her a bit more before she puts the phone back.

"Is Peter there?" May asks.

"Um, no." I say, anxiously.

"Oh, where is he?" May asks.

"He is... in... the shower... yeah, the shower." I say, very unconvincingly.

"I'm assuming he's not in the shower." My Mom says, raising her eyebrows.

"Nope." I give in.

"So where's Peter, darling?" Mom asks.

"He might have gone to Germany to tell Fury about this guy who we thought was a hero but turned out to be a villain who created the elementals." I say really fast.

"Wait what!" May says.

"Um, I-I'm break... breaking up-p.... got to go bye." I say making fake no signal noises.

"Y/n Natasha Stark don't you dare hang that pho-" Mom begins but I hang up. I'm gonna be killed when I get home. She calls a couple times but eventually stops when I send a text telling her I'll explain everything later.

"Did you just hang up on your Mom?" Ned asks from the door.

"Holy crap! You need to stop sneaking up on me like that... and yeah." I say, holding my hand to my heart in shock, and looking towards my door at Ned.

"Hanging up on your Mom... that's hardcore. Cool." He says, before walking into my room and having a conversation.