15| the whole world lost tony stark

Peter's pov
Loads of interviewers ask me questions about the Avengers and Mr. Stark, and me taking over from him. It's all really overwhelming, and my anxiety is going crazy. I quickly say thank you and run off stage. I get off stage and crash into Y/n, before she hits the floor I catch her and use my spider legs to stop us from hitting the floor. I then pull us up using my webs. I completely forgot about how Y/n would cope with hearing all this... I just hope she doesn't have a panic attack.

"Oh sorry." I apologise for crashing into her and what all the interviewers were saying, still feeling faint after the interview.

"Don't worry." Y/n says fixing her hair slightly. Then smiling at me. She's so cute when she smiles.

"I saw what happened out there. I know you were close with Tony Stark. I'm so sorry." She says rubbing my arm sympathetically. I feel tears forming in my eyes as I look at Y/n who is clearly holding back tears too.

"I should be the one saying sorry, " I say.

"Please don't... I've heard it enough." She whispers, looking at her feet. I sigh and feel the best idea is to change the subject.

"Y/n you look really beautiful, and I'm sorry I can't stay and talk, but I have to go... superhero." I say as confidently as possible, feeling bad knowing Y/n will be disappointed that was all the time she got with Spider-Man. I then swing off and let the tears escape my eyes. It's been months. Why does it still hurt? Can it stop hurting? Will it ever stop hurting? Mr Stark I really miss you... You being gone is breaking Y/n, and I can't stand looking at her upset.

Y/n's pov
Maybe I shouldn't of come here tonight. I didn't realise they would talk so much about my Dad... I hope Spider-Man is alright though. I use my sleeve to soak up the tears brimming my eyes, then look to Spider-Man. He swings off and I watch him in awe, taking my mind off my Dad for a bit.

"I can't believe he remembers my name!" I squeal quietly to myself.

"Hey Y/n." May says walking up to me, giving me a quick hug.

"He remembers my name!" I exclaim. May chuckles then asks where Spider-Man went.

"Oh he said he had to go and do superhero stuff. He seemed kinda sad about the Tony Stark thing. Which makes sense." I say feeling upset about my Dad again, and also for whoever's behind the suit. May looks concerned then suggests she takes me home.

When will people stop treating me with baby gloves? I'm not the only one who lost Tony Stark! The whole world lost Tony Stark! I sigh and catch up to May who is getting her jacket and bag off the rack.

"May I can call my Mom to pick me up. Thanks for the offer though." I say. She nods and goes back to help with the homeless people. I decide to take the bus home, I don't want to bother my Mom. She's having a hard enough time already.