54| i have to kill her peter

Peter's pov
I look behind to where the hand went to see it gripping Y/n by her arm, and dragging her across the floor, to a new gravestone with her name on. I feel tears pour out my eyes, even more than before. I run over and hold onto Y/n for dear life. I wrap myself around her body and use my webs, but it doesn't work and the hand pulls us both down into the ground. I fall out the bottom of the floor, and am in complete darkness... by myself.

"You should of brought Y/n here with you, because now she has no one to save her when I go to her and kill her." Beck says.

"No! I'll do anything! Please leave her alone!" I yell, looking around, but it's no use as I'm in complete darkness.

"I have to kill her Peter... because once I kill you, I have to kill the next in line for Tony Stark-" Beck begins, but the illusion suddenly vanishes with a gunshot. I see Beck on the floor, and look up to see Y/n, who shot him. I sprint towards her, engulfing her in a hug, tears still falling down my face.

"Hey Pete, it's okay... I know you told me to stay with our class, but I couldn't let you go alone." She says, smiling at me, in which I return the gesture. Cars start to pull up, Fury steps out with other Shield agents.

"Beck's people... We're trying to find everyone who could expose him. Who'd you tell?" Fury says immediately. I stay quiet for a bit, the only person I can trust right now is Y/n.

"Pete, you can tell him." Y/n says, holding my hands. I look at her and nod.

"Just Ned from my class, and maybe Ned told his girlfriend Betty who most likely told MJ, but that's it." I say, diverting my attention back to Fury. Y/n and Fury begin to laugh.

"What?" I ask, looking between them.

"Peter you're so gullible." Y/n says, pouting at me, while walking over to Fury. What is she talking about? What is going on?

"What?" I ask again.

"I mean, you're smart as a whip. Just a..." Fury says.

"Sucker." Becks voice says, coming from Fury. How could I be such a idiot? The illusion drops to reveal Fury was Beck the whole time.

"And now all your friends have to die... starting with Y/n." He says, shooting the illusion of Y/n, making it vanish into thin air. Two drones arrive beside Beck and project a stream of illusions, making me back up.

"It's easy to fool people when they're already fooling themselves. But for what it's worth, Peter... I really am sorry." Beck says, turning the illusions off. I look at him, confused to why they turned it off, then he motions for me to look to my right. I turn to my right to be met with a train going at full speed. Oh shit... and darkness.