42| i love you so much

Peter's pov
"Oh my gosh opera glasses!" Betty exclaims, making us three turn to the entrance to see her and Ned.

"So cute!" Ned says. Betty has infected Ned. I repeats she has infected Ned.

"Well I don't wanna get stuck talking to that..." MJ says motioning to the couple. I chuckle, I totally get what she means.

"Bye." Y/n laughs.

"See ya." She says, walking over to Brad. If this was a week ago I would be so angry... but things have changed. I never loved MJ, I just liked her. However, I'm in love with Y/n. I'm in love with Y/n!

"Hey Peter?" Y/n says snapping me out of my thoughts. I nod.

"About the near kiss earlier... do you, um... do you wish it- it happened?" She asks. I am about to tell her how I feel, but I hear Nick ask if I'm in position.

"No!" I say frantically, replying to Nick. Who just asks why I'm not in position.

"What? You- you don't want it to happen again?" She says, her voice breaking slightly. Wait I thought she had an ear piece? Agent Hill and Nick start freaking out cause I'm not in position, while Y/n asks why I tried to kiss her then.

"Peter you keep sending mixed signals, what do you want me from me?" Y/n asks.

"No... I do like you, it's just..." I stop talking, getting confused what I'm saying, because of the loud voices in my ear.

"Just what?" Y/n asks, looking quite upset.

"Nick Fury and Agent Hill are freaking out cause we're not in position." I say.

"Oh, okay." She says, turning her ear piece back on. She then starts to head for the exit to go get in position, but I stop her.

"Y/n... please stay here." I ask, holding her hands.

"What?" She asks, confused.

"I can't let you get hurt. Please stay here. Please." I say, rubbing my thumb in circles on her knuckles. She stays silent for a bit before answering.

"Okay." She says, it almost coming out in a whisper.

"Thank you." I say, pulling her into a hug.

"Be safe, okay?" She says, still hugging me.

"I will." I say pulling away, smiling at her, making her smile too. I start to walk to the exit but turn around when I here her say my name.

"Yes?" I say.

"I love you." She says. I smile, I've never been so happy in my life. I run up to her and kiss her. After about 5 seconds I pull away.

"I love you too. I love you so much." I admit, my face still close to hers. She gives me a quick peck.

"Go Parker... Fury will kill you, and I'm not joking." She smiles at me.

"Bye beautiful." I say before turning around to leave again, only to crash into Ned. I stumble back to stand next to Y/n.

"Wait! You two just kissed!" Ned says, a bit too loudly for my liking.

"Shut up Ned." Y/n says, still smiling though.

"Yeah shut up kids!" The elderly man from before says to us. We all mumble apologies.

"Omg you two are so cute!" Ned whispers, excitement still present in his voice. Y/n and I just nod, smiling.

"Dude this is great and all, but Peter gots to go." Y/n says, resting her hand on my shoulder.

"Oh okay, be careful, and Peter whatever you do, please steer the monster away from the opera house." Ned says.

"Yeah Ned, I know." I say, making Y/n laugh.

"Gotta go." I say, kissing Y/n on the cheek, then rush out to the exit. I quickly peep my head round the door to see Betty dragging Y/n and Ned to their seats. Y/n turns around to look at me, mouthing 'help me'. I smile then rush off for the final time.