50| i'll fix this i promise

Y/n's pov
I'll tell Peter about the metal device later, but for now I'll just get ready for our date. Well I don't know if it's actual a date, but I hope it is. I tidy up my hair and makeup, keeping the same dress on from earlier, but putting a hoodie on top. I brush my hair and redo the half up half down plait hairstyle I originally had. I go down to the lobby and see Peter waiting for me. I go up to him and we quickly hug.

"Hey, what are we doing then?" I ask, smiling at him.

"It's a surprise." He replies. I nod and we start walking. We are outside walking to Peter's surprise destination. He holds my hand but immediately let's go.

"Oh sorry, does that hurt your hands." He asks.

"Um yeah, but don't worry it's fine." I say. He then chuckles and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

✨✨✨

We are at a bridge. There aren't really any people out, just the occasional night walkers. We are sitting on the edge of it, our legs hanging down.

"Um there's this thing I've been wanting to talk to you about for a while." Peter says, looking out into the distance.

"Actually, I have a few things too." I say, referencing when we admitted we loved each other, the kiss and the metal device I found at the carnival.

"Oh, okay you first." Peter says.

"Well, at carnival this thing was flung near me... wait let me get it." I say looking through my bag.

"Oh okay, Y/n I also wanted to talk about earlier too. But like when we were at the opera house. The kiss... I wanted to ask if you would be-" Peter says but stops talking when I pull the now glowing metal device out my bag and chuck it on the floor. It lights up, projecting a monster in the air.

"What the hell was that." Peter exclaims when it disappears.

"I don't know..." I say looking around. Peter crouches down and picks it up.

"Wait so it's a projector?" I ask.

"Yeah, but is really advanced." Peter says, looking at the projector.

"That looked so real..." I say walking closer to Peter to look at the projector in his hands.

"Wait... does that mean the elementals are fake." I gulp. Peter looks at me and nods his head slowly.

"T-that doesn't make any sense, cause we were there and there was fire and destruction." He says.

"What kind of sick messed up person would do something like that?" I ask. Before Peter answers, the projector lights up again, presenting the monster in front of us... Beck's there too. It turns off and Peter looks at me wide eyed.

"What did you do?" I ask Peter.

"I really messed up." Peter admits.

"No Pete, you didn't do what I think you did... Please say you didn't do what I think you did." I say.

"I'm so sorry... but you thought he was a good guy too." Peter says, his voice getting higher in pitch.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I would give away something that the Tony Stark trusted me with. Why Peter?" I say, raising my voice.

"Because I wanted to spend time with you instead of doing superhero stuff." Peter says. I sigh the walk up to Peter.

"Peter, sometimes we have to do stuff we don't want to. I wish I could spend a trip with you, not worrying about anything other than where to eat dinner..." I say.

"I'll fix this, I promise." He says, a really anxious look on his face.

"Hey, it's okay. We've got this." I say, putting my hands on his shoulders.

"Okay let's go." Peter says and we run to the hotel. Loads of thoughts rushing through my head, like what was Peter going to say earlier about the kiss, is Beck going to kill us with Edith and my hands hurt like hell.