20| i'm freaking spider-man

Peter's pov
"Did you know Brad was coming?" I ask Ned, as I stare at Brad and MJ laughing with each other. Ned shakes his head and tells me how he thinks it's weird that Brad is our age now and ripped. Well I'm ripped too, I'm freaking Spider-Man!

"All the girls are after him." Ned says, also looking in the direction I am.

"Not all the girls are after him." I say.

"No, man. They're all after him." Ned chuckles. I sigh and look away.

"Anyways, on to more important things. It's a 9 hour flight. We can play Beast Slayers the entire time-" Ned says.

"I need you to swap seats with MJ or help me switch with Y/n." I say interrupting him.

"Seriously? What about our bachelors in Europe plan?" Ned sighs.

"That's your plan! That's a solo plan. Come on, this is my plan." I beg Ned.

"Fine, at least Y/n will actually play Beast Slayers with me!" Ned rolls his eyes. He stands up and goes over to Y/n, MJ and Betty.

Y/n's pov
"Hey, guys. Uh, there's an old lady in front of us wearing a crazy amount of perfume and it's kind of setting off Peter's allergies. Uh, Y/n, if you could switch seats with him, that would be-" Ned starts to say.

"Peter has a perfume allergy?" Mr Harrington asks. Seriously Peter! It's been 30 minutes. Let me sit next to my other friends a few hours longer. I get snapped out my thoughts when Mr Harrington starts moving us.

"Right Betty take Peter's seat next to Ned. MJ sit in the spare seat next to Brad. And Peter come here." Mr. Harrington says. MJ gives us a secret thumbs up and goes and sits with Brad, they start talking straight away. Betty moves groaning and I end up sitting next to Peter who is sitting next to Mr. Harrington.

"Great, thanks a lot Peter." I whisper.

"Hey what's your problem, I'm the one who has to sit next to a teacher instead of MJ." Peter says. I just groan and roll my eyes at Peter's obliviousness. Mr. Harrington tells us stories for the first hour and we pretend to care. Peter then pulls out his duel headphone adapter to which Mr. Harrington's face lights up.

"Oh you have a dual headphone adapter. We can watch together." He exclaims.

"Sorry sir, me and Peter were gonna share." I say, saving Peter from the uncomfortable situation, and plug my headphones into the adapter. We end up watching movies the rest of the journey.

Peter's pov
After the second film I realised why Y/n was annoyed. She just wanted to sit with the girls for once but I ruined it. I felt bad and was going to apologise but when I turned to look at her, she was fast asleep. I sigh, I feel really bad. I pull the chair arm up and wrap my arm around Y/n, pulling her into me, placing the blanket that was on her lap over us both. It was very comfortable cuddling until I felt a head resting on my other shoulder. I push the sleeping Mr. Harrington over so he isn't resting on me, then rest my head on top of Y/n's and start the next movie.