19| i can't believe you stark

Y/n's pov
"So who do you have a crush on?" I ask MJ.

"Brad Davies, he is really cute now." MJ admits, I nod in response. I feel really bad for Peter. Like I'm happy MJ doesn't like him because I do, but I know Peter, and I know he's going to be upset about this. I get snapped out of my thoughts when MJ asks if I want to sit with her and Betty on the plane.

"I think I was sitting next to Peter and Ned." I say.

"Come on! You'd rather sit next to annoying boys rather than us." Betty says. Honestly, I'd rather sit next to MJ and Betty, because I already know that all Peter's going to talk about is MJ.

"Shotgun aisle seat." I smile at the girls. They hug me and our flight announces its ready to board. We queue up with our passports and boarding passes. I tell the girls I'll meet them on the plane and go stand with Peter and Ned.

"So you ready to play Beast Slayers?" Ned asks as I get to them.

"Um about that, I'm sitting with MJ and Betty. Sorry." I say nervously.

"What! Y/n you said you would sit with us." Peter says furrowing his eyebrows.

"I know, I'm sorry." I say.

"I can't believe you Stark!" Ned fake cries.

"Actually this is good... It means you can put in a good word for me to MJ. Oh and we can swap seats later on so I can sit with her!" Peter smiles at me. I fake smile back and nod. Not happening Parker, not happening. Ned starts ranting to Peter about bachelors in Europe again as we board the plane. Ned does make me laugh.

On the plane I walk down the aisle and meet Betty in our seats and sit down next to her.

"Where's MJ?" I ask.

"She's just down there with Brad!" Betty squeals excitedly.

"Yo, Parker! This, is called an airplane. It's like the buses you're used to, except it flies over the poor neighbourhoods instead of driving through them." Flash says, making me roll my eyes. I stand up and go to the flight attendant.

"Ma'am he blipped, so technically, he's 16, not 21." I say, then grin at Flash. The flight attendant takes his drink and Flash gives me the evils as I go back to my seat, then he tries to convince the lady he doesn't know me. MJ gets to our seats and fist bumps me, and so does Brad. I don't really know Brad, but I can't lie, when we came back to school I was also shocked to see he was like a foot taller and totally ripped.

I roll my eyes at MJ and Brad flirting and laughing, putting MJ's bag in the overhead locker. It's cute and all, just don't do that literally on top of me. They say goodbye and I stand up to let MJ into the middle seat, then sit back down.

"That was so cute!" Betty exclaims.

"Yeah, he totally likes you." I smile at the blushing MJ. I can't lie, they would be a cute couple.