58| oh sweet jesus

Y/n's pov
Peter is currently designing his suit, he kind of reminds me of my Dad when he used to work on new suits; he's so focused and excited by all the cool ideas he's thinking of.

"What?" Peter asks, noticing me in deep thought. I smile at him and slightly chuckle.

"Nothing. You take care of the suit, I take care of the music." I say, turning around and pressing some buttons. I swipe through the songs and decided on Back in Black by AC/DC, as my Dad loved that song... it was kinda our jam.

Flashback
"Hey Dad what's this song called?" I ask, walking outside to the back garden, where my Dad is sunbathing and listening to music.

"Come here." He says sitting up. I go and squeeze next to him, on the chair he's on. He places his arm around me and tells me all about the song: Back in Black by AC/DC. Afterwards he shows me more of his favourite songs, then for the rest of the day we listen to music on his record player, and occasionally are joined by Mum dancing with us.
End of flashback

"Oh, I love Led Zeppelin!" Peter says. I face palm.

"Oh sweet Jesus." I whisper.

"What did you say?" Peter asks, taking his focus off making his suit to turn around look at me.

"Nothing baby, don't worry." I say. Peter smiles at me, giving me a peck on the lips before returning to making his suit. He may be cute but after all this crazy illusion stuff, Pete and I will be having a music intervention... Led Zeppelin, seriously?!!

✨✨✨

Ned's pov
Our class has arrived in London. Y/n told me to cover for her and Peter. I am the most reliable after all... although I may have told Betty and MJ about Peter being Spider-Man. But that's not the point.

"Is no one else gonna acknowledge how crazy this is?" Brad says.

"I get it. There's been nothing scientific about this science tour at all." Mr. Dell sighs. Wait this was a science trip?..

"No, no, no. I'm talking about Peter and Y/n. Has no one else here noticed how shady they are? Because I saw him in a bathroom of a rest stop with Y/n and they were in their underwear, on top of each other... and they are always sneaking away! Like back at the opera? Huh? And now what, they are suddenly off the trip? With Peter's family in Berlin? Is no one else here interested in the truth?" Brad says. I exchange looks with MJ and Betty.

"They are dating so it wouldn't be a surprise if you walked in on them doing the dirty-" Betty says, but I slap my hand over her mouth, to stop her talking.

"The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world." MJ states.

"George Orwell. Thank you, MJ." Brad replies.

"Yeah, well. I mean, since Y/n and Peter are not here to tell his truth, what about you, Brad? Why do you think it's cool to take pictures of people in the bathroom?" MJ says. I thought she likes Brad... she's so savage.

"Yeah, dude. What's that about?" Flash says, still vlogging.

"No, no, it wasn't like that! It was... I was just trying to take-" Brad says frantically, but gets cut off my Mr. Harrington. We all then walk off to the bus... that was a close one.