33| take off your clothes

Y/n's pov
Everyone floods out the bus to go to the loo, or just go get fresh air. When Peter and I get out Dimitri stops us, gesturing to a building with an open door where a stern looking woman stands.

"Good luck Parker." I laugh, about to walk off to find MJ or someone.

"You too." Dimitri says. I gulp then walk off with Peter over to the lady. Seriously what does Fury not understand about me not wanting to become a superhero. Yeah it would be totally awesome, but I just need a bit more time... well, a lot more time.

✨✨✨

Peter, the lady and I are in the building. We stare at her in fear. I nudge Peter, encouraging him to say something.

"Hi... I'm Peter Parker and this is my best friend Y/n Stark." Peter says, holding his hand out.

"Take off your clothes." She says to us, completely ignoring Peter. Both our jaws drops and eyes widen. What the fuck is happening? Why did Fury hire this woman?

"Excuse me?" Peter asks.

"You told Fury Spider-Man cannot be seen in Europe. So I made you this." She says pulling a completely black Spidey suit out her bag.

"Oh, uh, thank you. I'm sure it fits fine I don't need to try-" Peter says, taking the suit.

"Take off your clothes." She interrupts him. Peter starts to unbutton his pants, mumbling stuff about being uncomfortable.

"Um I'll meet you outside Pet-" I say, but get cut off by a suit being thrown at me.

"You need to change too... Take off your clothes." She says. I take off my trainers and socks then immediately pull my summer dress off in fear. This woman does have a gun! I'm left in my underwear. I'm about to put the suit on but get tackled to the floor by Peter. Um... what?

Peter's pov
As I pull my trousers down, I get distracted by Y/n undressing. I quickly look away, about to take off my top when the door opens. I push the scary lady down so she doesn't shoot, then leap on Y/n to cover her.

"Sorry? Uh, I thought this was the bathroom." I hear Brad say. Why god why? Anyone but Brad... and Flash of course.

"This is not what it looks like. Just-" I panic, but get cut off by a camera flash. At least it's only of Y/n and I. Imagine how much worse it would be if he saw that other lady too.

"What're you doing?" I say, trying to hide Y/n more.

"I'll leave you two alone." Brad says walking off. The lady pulls her gun out again.

"Oh my god. Don't shoot anybody! Brad!" I groan then look at Y/n. I don't realise I was straddling her.

"Oh sorry." I blush, standing up. I then help Y/n up.

"That's okay..." She replies. We're standing so close I could do kiss her right now. We stare into each other eyes before Y/n sighs and looks away sadly.

"W-we should probably go ask Brad to delete that picture." She says still not looking at me.

"Yeah." I reply as we put our clothes on quickly. I grab both suits and chuck them in my backpack, then grab Y/n's hand running outside. Oh I forgot to thank the lady. Actually she wasn't very much help so oh well...