57| ello governor

Peter's pov
Happy walks over to me. I've still got Y/n in my arms, but she's asleep now.

"Hey Parker." Happy says, I immediately shush him as Y/n is sleeping.

"Oh sorry... anyways Peter we have to talk. Your friends are in trouble. You're all alone. The tech is missing. What are you gonna do about it?" He says, in a motivating way, of that makes any sense. I untangle myself from Y/n and stand up, determined.

"I'm gonna kick his ass." I exclaim.

"No, I mean right now. Specifically, what are we gonna do? Because we've been hovering over a tulip field for a long while." Happy says.

"What! That whole time Y/n and I were just sitting here, you didn't think about starting the journey!" I say, fairly loudly by accident.

"Huh?" Y/n mumbles.

"You can go back to sleep." I whisper to her. She nods, falling back asleep.

"So?" Happy asks.

"Right, um... I can't call my friends because he's tracking their phones... uh, give me your phone?" I say, walking over to him.

"My, my cell phone?" He asks, pointing at himself.

"Yeah." I nod.

"Okay. Here." He says passing it over.

"What's your password?" I ask, hovering my fingers over the screen.

"Password." He says, making me roll my eyes.

"No, what is your password?" I say slowly, so he understands.

"Password. The word. Spell it out, password." He answers.

"Dude are you for real?" Y/n says making us jump.

"You're the head of security and your password is 'password'? I hate to say it, but Tony Stark doesn't approve." Y/n continues, making me laugh. Y/n and I both laugh until we are met with an unimpressed looking Happy.

"Yeah, I don't feel good about it either." He sighs. I chuckle and sit back down next to Y/n. I give her the phone and goes on Flash's vlog.

"Ello, governor! Cup of tea for you? I'mma be in London soon." Flash says.

"That seems highly offensive..." Y/n says in a accurate English accent, talking about Flash's terrible one. I nod in agreement, trying not to laugh at her impression.

"What?" She asks, an offended look on her face.

"It's just, your English accent is no where near my standard darling." I say, in a flawless English accent, if I do say so myself. Her jaw drops.

"That was so hot." She says, I wink at her then turn to look at Happy.

"They're in London." I say. He nods going to the front of the quinjet.

"Happy, I need a suit." I say.

"Suit?" Happy ask, a grin on his face. He then click some buttons to reveal a room. I hear Y/n gasp sarcastically, and we make eye contact.

"Happy's trying to be cool and dramatic. All of the Stark industry private jets have these." Y/n says.

"Shut up Y/n, Peter's excited. Go have fun." Happy says. Y/n rolls eyes but laughs. I stand up and run into the room, dragging Y/n with me. I hear Happy chuckle and go to the control room, so we can head off to London. A metal pad descends from the ceiling. Y/n grabs my hand and places it on it, and blue lights appear. I give Y/n a confused look, what am I supposed to do?

"Bring up everything you have in Spider-Man." She says.