49| is everybody on drugs

Peter's pov
I run up the stairs in the hotel to get to my floor. I am met with Ned, who pulls me into a hug.

"Peter... oh my god. We almost died, but Y/n saved us... since when was she a super hero?" Ned asks, stepping back.

"Since my Dad is Tony Stark." Y/n says walking up behind me to stand next to me. I put my hand around her waist.

"Oh yeah guess what! I'm done with the mission." I say, looking between Y/n and Ned. They both give me confused looks.

"Dude, the trips over." Ned says.

"What!?" I ask. I finally am free from doing superhero stuff, and I can't even finish my trip. I just wanna spend romantic time with Y/n and ask her to be my girlfriend.

"There are monsters coming up from the ground everywhere we go, of course our parents would want us home." Ned explains.

"Yeah Pete, but why'd you stop the mission. Why did Fury let you stop the mission?" Y/n asks.

"Well-" I begin, but get cut off.

"Oh Peter, Y/n! You're not dead! Oh my god! Okay, good, stay here. Yes, don't die... put on some clothes Ned!" Mr. Harrington says pulling Y/n and I into a hug... um okay then. He then walks off on his phone. Mr. Dell then walks past us saying something about witches. Is everyone on drugs or something.

"What is going on dude?" I ask Ned.

"Yeah, everyone is acting kinda insane." Y/n says, I nod agreeing.

"We're going home in the morning." Ned tells us.

"All the elementals are gone." I say.

"Ned!" Betty shouts from her room.

"Coming sweetie." Ned replies. Ha, I'm not the grandma anymore, Ned is. I'm not the one who says sweetie. Ned then runs off to Betty.

"Y/n, would you-" I begin but get cut off by Flash coming out his room.

"Uh can you guys keep it down? I'm live streaming." Flash says, entering his room again. I am about to continue what I was saying but MJ comes out her room, making us look to her.

"Hey, where were you two?" MJ asks.

"Um we got.. lost?" Y/n says. Great, that's so believable. At least she's cute.

"We were worried about you guys." MJ says, making me and Y/n awe.

"Good thing your back. Anyways night." She says.

"Night!" Y/n and I reply. I wait for the door to close before talking again.

"Okay lets go to my room so you don't get interrupted a third time." Y/n says, I chuckle and watch her start to walk away.

"You coming." She says turning around. I take a deep breath. It's now or never Pete.

"Yeah, I-I just... I kinda wanna go somewhere with you later?" I say. I'm going to take her stargazing, I'm going ask her to be my girlfriend, and it's gonna be amazing.

"Yeah." She replies instantly.

"Yeah as in you wanna go?" I ask, walking over to her.

"Yeah, why would I not?" She says. I smile at her widely. She smiles back too. This is gonna be perfect.