62| dad is so cool obviously

Peter's pov
I get into my suit. It looks so nice, I would be really excited right now but all I can think about is Y/n. I try and shake off my thoughts, reminding myself what I need to do; stop Beck.

"Pete, the suit looks good... we're here." Happy says. I nod and head to the door to get out.

"You got this." Happy shouts, as the door being open makes everything hard to hear.

"Thanks." I shout back. I jump out the door, but use my webs to pull myself back in.

"Did Y/n really love me before she met me?" I ask Happy. He smiles, then chuckles.

"Go save the world, then ask her yourself." Happy replies. I smile under my mask then fall out the jet. I spread my arms, using my spider parachute and web wings to guide my fall. Get ready Beck, I'm on my way.

Y/n's pov
I sit with Happy in the control room. I watch Peter as he falls down. He's got this, I know he does.

"Y/n, I know Pete said he wanted you to stay on the jet. Well um... just go look in the room Peter designed his suit." Happy says. I give him a confused look, but go anyways. I walk in and see a box, with a hologram message device on top. Before I open the box, I pick up the hologram and turn it on. My Dad appears in front of me.

"Hey cutie pie... god I don't know why I still call you that." He chuckles, making me laugh.

"I made this suit for you a while back, it was just for fun but now the best superhero is gone, I think it will come in handy. If you don't like it then fuck you, cause I did actually spend a while on this, even though it was for fun... I miss you, and welcome to the avengers Y/n Natasha Stark." The hologram then disappears. I smile and open the box, revealing a black suit. I take it out and hold it in front of me, looking in a mirror. It's a dark blue and black full body suit, however it doesn't cover the feet, hands or face. I smile and change into it, putting on the matching blue fingerless gloves that came with. I look into the mirror and it fits perfectly. I put on the black trainers that were also in the box and tie my hair into a high ponytail. I remove my ruined makeup, then re-do it. I put on my regular makeup, with the addition of blue eye shadow, just underneath my eyes. I step back and smile. This is so cool.

"Looking badass Y/n." Happy says.

"God, never say that again. Also what instalments are on this suit?" I ask.

"There are many, but first say disco." Happy says, smiling.

"Why? That's so random." I reply, laughing.

"Just say it." He says.

"Okay then... Disco?" I say, unsure. Happy smiles then walks away, supposedly to the control room again.

"Hello Y/n. I am Disco, a natural language user interface. Your father created me based off himself, hence why you will notice we are very similar. DISCO stands for Dad is so cool obviously." Disco says. I laugh at the acronym disco. Then smile, it feels like my Dad is still with us now.

"I don't understand, so my Dad made you to be similar to himself?" I ask.

"Yes, well if by similar you mean exactly the same, then yes." Disco replies.

"God this is insane but okay." I laugh.

"So what are my suit features?" I ask...