12| sense the sarcasm

Y/n's pov
Why is Peter acting so weird about me meeting Spider-Man? Maybe he's jealous... no he is definitely jealous. He loves superhero's so why wouldn't he be?

Anyways, yes I have a crush on Peter and Spider-Man, but Spider-Man is only a celebrity crush.

We get back to my house and walk up the front porch stairs as I finish the third story of when I met Spider-Man. Peter seemed like he was pretending to care about what I was saying, which kinda makes sense, I don't know why he would be interested in me fan-girling about Spider-Man.

My Mom opens the door and hugs us both.
"Hey kids. How was school?" She asks as we take our shoes off and put our bags down.

"Good... Did you know Y/n's got a crush on Spider-Man!" Peter says giving my Mom a look, to which she gives Peter a smirk back. She then raises her eyebrows and looks at me smiling. Why are they acting weird?

"My daughter is growing up!" She teases me, making me blush. Thanks for exposing me to my Mom Peter.

"I do not!" I say glaring at Peter who is dying of laughter.

✨✨✨

Peter's pov
We hung out for a few hours then Pepper called us down, saying May was here to pick me up. We go downstairs and May and Pepper are smirking at Y/n.

"Did you seriously tell May about the Spider-Man thing?" Y/n sighs.

"No need to be embarrassed hun, it's very sweet." May says, making Y/n groan at all the teasing.

"Hey, did Peter tell you Spider-Man was doing a speech at the shelter? You can come and talk to your crush, Spider-Man after the speech! It's at 5:45 till 6:30." May says smiling, making Y/n blush. What the fuck May! Now I have to go as Peter and Spider-man. This is going to go great, sense the sarcasm.

"Can I go?" Y/n asks Pepper.

"Sure! Y/n do you mind checking on Morgan quickly." Pepper says, sensing I'm in a pickle.

"Umm, okay?" Y/n says walking away, confused. As soon as she's gone I grab May's shoulders.

"May! I told her I was going tonight. How am I supposed to go as Peter and as Spider-Man?" I panic.

"Oh shoot! Say you're going to Ned's." May suggests.

"But she might get upset that Ned didn't invite her." I say feeling bad even though I'm not going to Ned's.

"Darling you're gonna have to say that, cause she probably shouldn't find out you're Spider-Man. She would freak if she knew you were in any danger, also remember the hologram Tony gave you." Pepper says, making me frown. I haven't watched the hologram yet, I'm not prepared. I didn't tell Y/n about the hologram Mr. Stark gave me, cause I'm assuming he wouldn't want me to. It's probably about keeping Y/n safe, and not hurting her... and stuff like that. Y/n walks in. Please god tell me she didn't hear all that.