34| but i don't even like her

Y/n's pov
"Hey Brad that was not what it looked like!" I say, putting the left strap of my dress back on.

"Yeah man, look, that's-" Peter says, zipping up his pants.

"Look, Peter, Y/n, I'm not here to judge your life choices. If you wanna hook up with each other on our school trip, that's on you." Brad says, mainly to Peter.

"No, that's not what that was. Honestly." Peter says, following Brad. I decide to stay back and let the boys argue.

Peter's pov
Brad stops and stares at me, I feel like he's reading my mind, or even looking into my soul.

"I can't pretend I didn't see what I just saw. I know you're trying to get with MJ. It's obvious. But I like her too... and you have Y/n so stop leading them both on." Brad says, then turns around to walk to the bus again.

"I don't like MJ!" I blurt out, but Brad ignores me. Oh no! He's gonna show everyone... that's not keeping Y/n safe, that is definitely not keeping Y/n safe!

"Wait a minute. Hey, hey. You cannot show her that photo, dude. C'mon." I say, whilst grabbing his shoulder to make him face me.

"I'm sorry, man. I have to. MJ deserves the truth." He says walking back into the bus.

"But I don't even like her..." I whisper to myself.

Y/n's pov
I catch back up to Peter once Brad got in the bus.

"But I don't even like her..." I hear Peter whisper.

"What?" I ask, my voice breaking unintentionally. I cough to cover up the hurt in my voice.

"Oh nothing!" He says, smiling at me. However his face immediately changes to a frustrated frown.

"What? Is everything okay?" I ask.

"Nope... Brad's gonna show MJ the photo of us... um, yeah... It probably will get spread around and I'm really sorry for putting you in this situation." He says, saying the last part really fast.

"Fuck..." I say, as that's the only word that comes to mind.

✨✨✨

"Edith?" Peter says, putting the glasses on. He motions for me to lean in close, so I can hear what Edith says. I lean in, blushing.

"Hello Peter how can I help you?" Edith replies.

"Hey! Um... there's this guy in my class who's ruining everything..." Peter whispers, so people around us can't hear.

"Peter, I'm having difficulty hearing you. Can you please speak up?" Edith asks.

"Um... this guy, he has a photo of me?" Peter says. I roll my eyes and take the glasses off Peter and put them on.

"Hello again Y/n Stark!" Edith says. Peter gives me a confused face.

"Wait she recognises you already? I had to do that retinal and biometric scan thingy..." Peter asks.

"Yeah, my Dad originally made her for me, right? So I'm guessing he already programmed her to know me straight away." I reply.

"Ohhh, that makes sense." He nods. I smile then focus on the mission at hand... deleting that photo of Peter and I.