21| now that boy's a man

Y/n's pov
I wake up, with 2 hours of the flight left. I feel strong arms embracing me. I look up to see Peter asleep. I smile to myself and snuggle back into him, falling asleep once again.

✨✨✨

"Everyone today is a shocking day! Penis Parker has got a girlfriend." Flash says live streaming to his "fans". I wake up from him talking loudly to his phone.

"Shut up, that nickname isn't funny... We're just friends anyways." I sigh, I wish we were more but you know, life just isn't fair.

"Whatever." Flash says making his way to the airplane exit. I roll my eyes then look up to a sleeping Peter.

"Hey Pete, we have to go now." I say untangling from his arms, just to be pulled back in.

"Just a few more minutes." Peter says as he pulls me onto his lap, snuggling his head into the crook of my neck. I see a camera flash look up to a smiling Betty and Ned. The photo seems to wake Peter up. He lifts me off his lap into my seat.

"Sorry." Peter says blushing.

"It's okay." I smile at him, also blushing.

✨✨✨

We are off the plane and in the Venice airport. Me and Peter are talking about random things when Ned walks over.

"Hey, man. Did you see Brad and MJ on the plane? They were watching movies and laughing the entire time." Peter says and Ned gives him a confused look.

"But you and Y/n were doing the same, but cuddling." Ned says.

"Yeah but it's different. We're just friends." Peter replies. Ouch, that hurts.

"Dude, don't worry, okay? I'm sure it's nothing." Ned says, clearly wanting to change subjects. Betty then walks over.

"Hey lovebirds." She says making me and Peter blush.

"Anyways babe can you hold this for me?" She says to Ned, to which he replies yes. Peter and I exchange confused looks. When Betty walks off Ned tells us they are a thing.

"What about being American bachelors in Europe." I ask.

"Y/n... those were the words of a boy. That boy met a woman. A very strong and powerful woman. And now, that boy's a man." Ned replies. I bite my lip, trying not to laugh. I look over at Peter who is doing the same.

"Babe." Betty calls Ned over. He says bye and jogs over to her.

"Um... that's weird." I say to Peter.

"My words exactly." He replies.

"Let's go... Babe!" I say mimicking Betty and Ned. Peter chuckles and we walk off, our suitcases rolling behind us.

✨✨✨

We are currently waiting outside the airport for Peter. He runs over to us.

"I'm here! Mr. Harrington! I'm here, I'm here!" Peter says panting. I giggle at him and walk over to MJ.

"Hey, I saw you and Peter on the plane." MJ says smirking at me.

"Oh shut up. He doesn't like me like that anyways. He- he likes someone else." I sigh.

"He'll come around." MJ says rubbing my back. Brad then waves at her.

"Oh, I have to go." She says blushing.

"Have fun." I wink at her. She then runs off leaving me alone. I try to talk to Ned and Betty for a bit, but them being all relationshipy cringes me out. I don't think I've ever heard the word babe said so many times! Peter then comes up beside me, putting his arm around me.

"I guess it's just you and me." Peter smiles.

"You lucky thing." I joke, making him laugh.