28| what the fuck

Peter's pov
"What are you gonna do about the water monster?" Ned asks me, as I brush my teeth in our shared hotel room.

"Nothing. it's dead. And besides, that Mysterio guy's all over it. Look... I just wanna spend some time with Y/n. We were talking about Paris and... I think she really likes me." I say to Ned.

"Wait! You finally realised you like Y/n? She totally likes you dude." Ned says, excitedly. I smile slightly, then spit the toothpaste out.

"She probably can hear you too." I say, hinting for Ned to be quieter.

"Anyways that's nice. Reminds me of when Betty and I first fell in love. I had just finished my first fruit cobbler, right-?" He starts to say, but stops talking. I turn around to see Ned unconscious on his bed, and Nick Fury on a chair in the corner of the room.

"You're a very difficult person to contact, Spider-Man." Nick Fury says.

"You're Nick Fury. You just shot Ned." I panic, all shook up that Ned has just been shot.

"It's just a mild tranquilizer. He'll be alright. So good to finally meet you. I saw you at the funeral, but I didn't think that was a good time to exchange numbers." Nick Fury says.

"No, that would have been really inappropriate" I reply, all confused why Nick Fury is in my hotel room.

"That's what I just said." He says.

"Right." I reply, kinda scared he's gonna shoot me too.

"The important thing is, you're here. I tried to bring you here. You avoided me, and now, you're here. What a coincidence." He says, eyebrows raised.

"Wait. Was this a coincidence?" I ask, still very much confused. He talks to me about a village in Mexico where a similar event to today happened.

"Three days later, a similar event in Morocco. A village was-" Nick continues, but gets cut off by a loud bang on the door. Nick holds his gun up to the door, ready to shoot. Turns out it was Mr. Harrington doing rounds. Woah, Mr. Harrington almost got shot by Nick Fury.

"That was my teacher, sorry about that. You were saying?" I say, facing Nick Fury again.

"A village was destroyed by what may well be another world-threatening-" He begins, but gets cut if again by a gentle knock on the door.

"Hey Pete, I'm bored. Can we play Beast Slayers?" Y/n whispers. My eyes go wide and I look to Nick for help.

"Y/n's here, let her in!" Nick says, I forgot they knew each other.

"I can't, she's not allowed to know I'm Spider-Man." I panic.

"Bitch please, she probably already figured it out." Nick laughs.

"Peter who's that?" Y/n says, referencing Nick's voice. I open the door and pop my head round, to see Y/n in her PJ's, which consists of one of my science meme tops and a pair of shorts. She has trainers on too.

"I can't right now, Ned is asleep." I lie. She can't know Nick Fury's here, or else she'll know I'm Spider-Man, and that won't be good.

"I'll be quiet. Also put some clothes on." Y/n says pushing the door open and walking in. I blush, realising I'm only in my boxers.

"Shit." I whisper, under my breath.

"Stark!" Nick exclaims, holding his arms out. Y/n gives him a hug then steps back quickly, looking between him and me.

"Wait... what the fuck?" She says.