10| pete's a grandma

Y/n's pov
"Anyways, Peter you forget step seven." Ned says.

"Step seven?" Peter asks, confused.

"Don't do any of that!" Ned replies.

"Why?" I ask, praying Ned has a good reason for Peter not to go through with the plan.

"Because we're going to be bachelors in Europe! I may not know much, but I know this: Europeans love Americans." Ned smiles.

"Really?" Peter asks, seeming slightly intrigued into where Ned was going with the bachelors in Europe plan.

"Um yeah, you'll get all the women you want!" I say trying to tempt Peter away from telling MJ he likes her.

"She's right! Come on Pete." Ned adds on.

"I'm not sure, I might just stick to the plan- she's coming. Please don't say anything." Peter whispers, smiling at MJ walking over to us, book in hand. She gives me a side hug, then pulls up a chair next to Ned.

Oh yeah, did I mention I became best friends with her once I met all my new classmates, as well as Ned of course. Peter is my best best friend though, I sound like I'm 10 saying that, but Peter has been my best friend since we met at the funeral... I smile awkwardly at MJ because of the previous conversation Peter, Ned and I just had.

"What's up dorks, and Y/n? Excited about the trip?" She says reading her book.

"Hey, uh, yeah. We were just talking about the trip." Peter says blushing. God, this is painful to watch.

"Yeah, and Peter's plan." Ned blurts out. I kick Ned under the table, and he lets out a little squeal.

"Why'd you kick Ned?" MJ laughs as Ned dramatically grabs his shin.

"Sorry Ned! I have... leg spasms?" I say unconvincingly. MJ gives me a look but laughs, then focussed back to Peter.

"You have a plan?" She asks, placing her book down.

"I don't- I don't have a plan." Peter says nervously.

"Yeah, what plan? I've been here the whole time and we haven't mentioned any plans." I say, unconvincingly. For fucks sake what is wrong with me?

"Okayyy... He's just going to collect tiny spoons while we're traveling to other countries." Ned says obviously winking at me and Peter. I face palm then look back up at MJ.

"Like a grandmother?" She questions, making me giggle.

"Yeah, Pete's a grandma." I say, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm not collecting tiny spoons! Y/n is. She's the grandma." He says defensively, jokily nudging me.

"Whatever you say grandma." I say smirking, making MJ and Ned laugh.

"Oh. Okay, well...that was a real roller coaster." MJ says. Peter replies with a hum.

MJ tells us about downloading VPN on our phones so the government can't track us, or something, then turns her chair around to sit at her and Ned's desk, then continues to read her book.

The last few students fade in, then the teacher comes in, telling Ned to turn around.

"Dude, I think that went really great!" Ned says before turning around to sit at his desk. Peter groans, resting his head on my shoulder. I give him a quick side hug, then he sits up straight and we start the lesson.