25| i'm sticky

Y/n's pov
I am walking away from Peter and MJ. I don't want to watch the person I like talk to another girl, while I just act as if it's not killing me inside. I get to a busy bridge and look over the edge at all the colourful boats passing under it. I continue to stare at the water and boats passing, it's very peaceful. I see Betty and Ned wave at me from on a boat. I smile and wave back. Maybe I'm not totally against them being together. Yes they are incredibly cringe, but I can't lie, they are cute together. I close my eyes but jolt them open when screams start erupting around me. I look up and see a ginormous water monster thing coming my way. I look around to see everyone rushing off the bridge. So I run off it too, following the crowd.

Peter's pov
Suddenly, a cloud of green mist appears in the sky. Out of the mist, a man with a weird looking costume appears with a fish tank looking bowl on his head. Weird suit bro. I turn around to see masquerade masks on the ground. I pick one up and put it on. I look over to see the weird costume man fighting the monster with these cool green laser things. I swing over to him.

"Excuse me sir! I c- I can help! Let me help! Im really strong and I'm sticky!" I say, panicking.

"I need you to lead it away from the canals!" He shouts over all the noise. I nod the swing off landing on a nearby roof. I scan the place to make sure no one is in danger. I see my class nearly get water launched at them by the monster but they all run away. I look to see a bell tower about to fall on a bunch of people.

"Oh come on!" I say, swinging over to it and securing it up with my webs. I watch the green laser guy fight the monster until the bell tower starts to fall again. I use my webs to grab onto other building to steady it. The monster then hits the tower making me hit my head on the bell. I groan then stand up, hitting my head again. I shoot new webs, trying to hold the tower up. I look over and the guy is still fighting off the monster. I then hear Ned, MJ and Betty shouting for Y/n. What! Where is she! I use loads of webs to hold the tower up, then I swing off to find Y/n. I swing past the bridge that got destroyed by the monster and find Y/n sitting on the steps that once lead onto it. I drop down in front of her and she is gasping for air. Is it a panic attack!? Oh wait, it's her asthma. I've only experienced her have an asthma attack once before. It was a few months ago, we were doing pe and Y/n told the teacher she couldn't run without her inhaler, but the teacher thought she was lying and made her run it. The teacher felt so bad once Y/n was on the floor gasping for air.