2| hey little stark

Y/n's pov
I feel my already unsteady hands start to shake. My eyes full of tears. Beads of sweat are falling down my face, my baby hairs clinging to them. I hug my legs and burying my face into my knees. I breathe rapidly, yet I can't feel oxygen reach my lungs. I think back to what my Dad told me when I was younger.

Flashback
I'm having a panic attack, but I don't know that since I'm only 6. Is this just my asthma? What is happening? Help.

"Hey cutie pie, it's gonna be okay... I know you were only 4 at the time, but remember 2 years ago Happy and Natasha Romanoff had fight, and I got you to film it with Mommy? And for weeks we would keep watching that video and laughing our butts off? My favourite part was when Happy got tackled to the floor. What was yours?" My Dad asks, cradling me in his lap and stroking my hair out of my face.

"W-when, Happy th-thought he wa-was gon-na win... But he didn't." I stutter, slightly calming down.

"That was so funny! Happy was embarrassed for weeks!.. Now a cutie pie, can you count from 100 going down in threes?" My Dad asks smiling at me.

"100... 97... 94... I don't know the next one." I say thinking as much as possible about the next number, calming down without even realising.

"Try really hard, I know how smart you are. I do teach you after all." He chuckles.

"...91! It's 91!" I exclaim.

"You're darn right it is!" He says, high fiving me. I was now fully calmed down.

He later went on to explain what anxiety and panic attacks were and told me what to do if I felt like one was coming again, and how to try prevent them from happening frequently.
End of flashback

"100... 97... 94... 91-" I say, but I no longer have to continue as I'm quickly saved from the panic attack by Morgan shaking me.

"Mommy told me to get you... Why are you saying random numbers?" Morgan says, I look away, trying to steady my breathing before I reply.

"D-don't worry Morgie... L-lets go downstairs." I stutter, trying my best to smile at her. Morgan smiles then pokes her tongue out at me, to which I do it back, making her fall in a fit of giggles. I then pick her up and carry her downstairs. When we get to the bottom I put her down, and she runs over to the couch where a few avengers are. She sits next to Mom and Happy. I take a deep breath, still shaken up from my almost panic attack, and walk over to the couch. Happy stands up first and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey little Stark." He says, letting go and smiling sympathetically at me. I lightly smile back.

"I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to. You're not alone, okay?" He says quietly to me.

"Thank you." I whisper back. He smiles, then returns to his seat.

Next to pull me into a hug is Steve Rogers. He kisses the top of my head before pulling away, giving me the same sympathetic smile. The rest say their greetings, then continue to talk amongst one another; sharing memories and stories of Tony Stark. My Dad.