65| you got this spidey

Y/n's pov
I reach MJ and the others, and land nearby them.

"Happy, I've got their location, come and get them." I say, through the comms.

"On my way." He replies. I run towards the group and grab Ned's arm. He lets out a little squeal but relaxes into a smile when he realises it's me.

"Yo Y/n this is sick!" He says admiring my suit.

"Thanks Ned." I laugh.

"Omg Y/n your like totally a cool superhero, what's your name!?" Betty fan girls.

"I um haven't really thought of that yet-" I begin.

"No superhero name? Ha, just cause you're dad was the second best superhero of all time, after Spider-Man, doesn't mean you can be one too. Like what can you even d-" Flash interrupts me, but I interrupt him back by shooting a repulser ray at a telephone box nearby, making it explode.

"Point proven." He gulps, scratching the back of his head nervously. I grab Ned's arm and pull him next to me, facing away from the others.

"Did you fucking see that! I have no idea how I just did that! Oh my god!" I squeal excitedly.

"It was so badass." He says in the same excited energy.

"Flash was all like blah blah blah then I was like pow, then boom: explosion. And the he was all like nervous and-" I start to reply before I get interrupted.

"Is this mother's meeting finished now?" MJ says, we turn around to face her.

"Oh right, yeah. Anyways, MJ hi!" I giggle, making her laugh. We share a quick hug then I start talking to them about the illusions when it suddenly malfunctions and disappears.

"What just happened Y/n?" Ned asks.

"I have no idea, I'll be back in one sec." I reply, the run up to the railing by the edge of the river to get a better look. I see Peter on a drone, swinging towards the tower bridge.

"You got this Spidey." I whisper to myself, smiling at him in the distance. I run back to the group and see Happy with them, all about to get on the jet when it explodes.

"New plan. Into the tower." Happy says, running towards the tower, everyone following behind. I run up to Happy.

"Damn, I wonder how much that will cost to repair." I joke to Happy, looking back at the completely demolished jet.

"Ha ha very funny." He says sarcastically.

"Just trying to lighten the mood." I reply, rolling my eyes slightly.

"Yeah. We're okay. Just go get Beck." Happy says.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Oh it's Peter on comms." He replies.

"I can't believe you and Peter have a secret comm line without me on." I say, with a fake frown.

"You have access to it, just ask to join onto the line." Happy says, not realising that I was kidding.

"Oh, okay." I laugh awkwardly at Happy, then ask Disco to connect me to the line.

"Joining... please standby while you connect... connected." Disco says.

"Nice, hi guys." I say.

"H-Hey Y/n!" Peter says out of breath, but still in his usual cheery tone.

"Hi Peter Parker, nice job with the elemental back there." I reply, still feeling a bit awkward from how I acted earlier on the jet.

"Oh, thanks Y/n." Peter says, making me smile. There is a long pause. Oh, so I'm guessing it is gonna be awkward between us now... great.