44| woah you're british

Y/n's pov
"Ok Beck, he's here. Are you ready? You know what to do." Peter says.

"Pete, lower me down so I can help people escape." I say.

"Okay come here." Peter agrees. I go to Peter and he uses his webs to lower me down.

"Be careful." Peter says, through the earpiece as I run over to some tourists.

"I will-" I say, a car set on fire crashing in front of me.

"I will be more careful now." I say, springing past the car to the tourist, helping them get out of here. I then see the large crowd run off, and help some of them.

"Pete can you check everyone is gone?" I pant.

"... All clear." He replies.

"Thanks." I reply quickly. I start to make my way back to the watch tower but hear screaming. I look over to where it's coming from and see people on the Ferris wheel. Oh shit.

Peter's pov
I waiting for Beck to come before I swing down to help. I see Y/n run to the Ferris wheel instead of the watch tower.

"You need help?" I ask.

"No I'm good, just go help Beck." She replies.

"Okay, be-" Peter begins.

"Be careful, I know. Now go." She says.

I swing down and jump on the monsters back, swinging to a building and holding on to it. Beck then shoots it with the green stuff and it goes up in smoke. Has he done it already? It can't be that easy. Can it? The monster then appears from the smoke, crashing into the building I'm on. I then swing, falling onto the merry-go-round.

Y/n's pov
I successfully climb up the Ferris wheel, approaching a cart that people are on.

"W-W-Wait is that, do you think that's Spider-Man?" I hear Betty say. Wait! Please say that's just someone that sounds like Betty. I hold onto the side of their cart and see Ned and Betty. Great, just great.

"Er, um no. It's actually a European knockoff version of him, I was actually reading about it the other day, it's fine." Ned rambles.

I get in the cart, making them jump.

"Don't scream." I say quickly.

"Y/n is that you? I can't tell cause it's dark but it sure does sound like you." Betty says.

"Um no, you won't of heard of me. I will get you down safely, trust me." I say in a British accent. In times of need, whip out the brutish accent.

"Woah you're British!" Betty exclaims.

"Yes, you'll be down any minute." I say, still with the accent. I start to climb down the Ferris wheel when it shakes very slightly. I ignore it and continue to climb down.

"Hey British girl! Spider-Monkey Help!" I hear Betty shout. What the hell is Spider-Monkey...

"We're stuck!" Betty shouts. No shit. I just told her I would get them down in a minute. I get to the bottom and run to the control box. It's busted. I run to Peter who is in front of the Ferris wheel.

"Pete, you swing them down, I'll get them to safety." I say, but before he can agree the monster starts to walk towards us.

"Fuck." Peter whispers.