26| asthma attack

Y/n's pov
I run off the bridge, which didn't help my asthma, due to the fact I was already breathless from getting away from Peter, running off the bridge for dear life and being scared as fuck about the monster. I get off the bridge just before it's demolished by the monster. I fall onto the remaining stairs and try to breathe, although it's not working. It's not a panic attack, but an asthma attack. I try to get my inhaler out my bag, but Peter must have put it in a different compartment earlier. I give up and close my eyes trying to steady my breathing, as it's my last resort. I hear someone drop down in front of me and open my bag. I feel their hands place my inhaler into my hand, raising it up to my mouth, then letting go of my hand. I inhale and immediately my breath slightly steadies, just knowing I'll be fine. I open my eyes and the person is gone.Who was that? I stand up and look around, but no one is in sight. I pick my backpack up and slowly walk away to safety, as my breathing becomes regular again.

Peter's pov
I watch as Y/n walks away. I hope she's okay. I sigh and swing back over to help the man defeat the monster, but before I get there I see people cheering him. The monster is gone. Wow that guy is cool! I smile, maybe someone is able to become the new Tony Stark, and I'm glad it isn't me. I quickly swing back to the hotel before anyone sees me. I get there just before my class arrives. The class walks in.

"PETER!" Y/n shouts, running at me. She crashes into me, giving me a hug. I pick her up slightly, tightly embracing her. She let's go and looks at me.

"Where were you? I could of lost you." She whispers.

"You could never loose me." I say tucking her hair behind her ear. We stare into each other's eyes, until she steps back blushing. I blush too, realising how close together we were standing.

Y/n's pov
It actually hurts that Peter doesn't like me back. We have so many moments where I think, oh I could just kiss him. But that would mean our friendship would end.

The awkward silence between me and Peter is filled when someone turns on the TV. It's playing a news report on this weird outfit guy who defeated the water monster.

"That's a weird outfit, I could pull it off though." I say to Peter, not taking my eyes of the screen. Peter doesn't reply, so I eventually look over to him, to see him raising his eyebrow and smirking at me.

"In your dreams Stark." He says, to which I reply with my mouth open in 'shock'.

"Wow. I have no words." I say, wiping a fake tear away. He laughs, making me giggle.

"It's aliens. It has to be." Ned says, making me jump.

"Where did you come from?" I ask Ned who is suddenly next to me, making him laugh. I look over to Flash who is saying the man is this sailor guy.

"Yeah, you should definitely believe everything you read on the internet." MJ says to Flash, making Peter, Ned and I laugh. Flash gives us a death glare making us shut up.

"Spider-Man could take him!" He exclaims. I nod smiling.

"For once I agree with you... Spider-Man is so hot." I trail off at the end. In the corner of my eye I see Ned give Peter an excited look, to which Peter's eyes open wide. What's that for? I get distracted from my thoughts as Peter's phone goes off, and he walks away.

"What that about?" I ask Ned, signalling with a nod over to where Peter is.

"Dunno?" Ned says. I shrug then fall into a conversation with Ned about Spider-Man.