29| shut up fury

Y/n's pov
I look between Peter and Nick Fury. Why the hell is Fury here. I gasp and point at Peter, then at Fury, then at Peter again.

"You-you're Spider-Man?" I stutter, in complete shock.

"Wait, you didn't know?" Fury says.

"Shut up Fury." I say, holding my hand up to him.

"This is not happening? My best friend is freaking Spider-Man... as in the Spider-Man I keep saying is hot and told you I have a crush on." I ramble.

"Um... Surprise..." Peter says, his voice cracking.

I stare at him, my mouth hung open. This would be embarrassing, after all my fan girling over Spider-Man, but I'm too shocked to be embarrassed. I don't even know why I would be shocked. This makes complete sense.

Peter's pov
I look to my feet. Oh god, she's gonna hate me. If she cries I will... I will get Nick to shoot me. Yes, that's the new new plan. High five Peter.

"Omg, my best friend is freaking Spider-Man!" Y/n repeats, but this time with excitement in her voice. I look up slowly, to see a grinning Y/n. She then runs up to me and grabs my face. Wait is she gonna kiss me?! I'm so confused. Aghhhh.

"Can I try on your suit?" She says, snapping me out of my thoughts. And breathe.

"Um sure?" I say, still flustered from thinking she was gonna kiss me. She jumps onto me, hugging me. I pick her up and jump around, matching her excitement. I don't know why I'm excited, but her being excited just makes me excited too. We cheer until we hear Nick cough. I forgot he was here.

"So, that was strange, but anyways. I need both of you to come with me. Meet me outside, the boat is right in front of this very cheap building." He says, leaving the room, closing the door behind him. I nod and get my spidey suit out my suitcase. I hear Y/n gasp quietly as I put I on.

"This is so cool!" Y/n says, fan girling. I laugh, then walk up to her, passing her a hoodie.

"It's probably cold out, it is night." I say. She thanks me and puts it on.

"Wanna swing down?" I ask, already knowing she'll say yes.

"Do I want to swing down? Of course I do, is that even a question." She giggles.

I open the window and climb out. I look up to Y/n who looks nervous now she is at the window.

"You won't drop me right?" She says, worry in her voice.

"I promise." I reply. She sits on the window ledge and I grab her waist, holding her on my hip. She tightly wraps her legs around me.

"This is actually very terrifying." She whispers, placing her head into the crook of my neck. I chuckle then swing forward, then drop down onto the boat. Nick starts driving the boat straight away.

"See wasn't too bad, you didn't even scream." I say, letting go of Y/n.

"I did internally Pete." She says, then we both laugh, the boat zooming off.