53| maybe tony stark would still be alive

Peter's pov
I turn around, drones aiming at me from every angle.

"Wow, Peter. Wow. I thought we were close. Fury always had to die. But not you." Beck's voice says.

"Stop hiding, Beck!" I shout. Where is that son of a bitch. I shoot some webs at a drone, but miss. The drones fly away and another illusion starts to appear.

"I tried to help you walk away. Now you're making me do this... do this... do this..." Becks voice says. Suddenly everything goes dark and I'm in my original Tony Stark suit. Suddenly the lights fall down, revealing a school corridor covered in green mist. Mysterio starts to walk towards me.

"You told me, you were just a kid." Beck says, I shoot him with my webs, but he appears behind me.

"You told me..." Beck says, I punch him, but it turns out to be a brick pillar.

"...you wanted to be with Y/n Stark." His voice says.

"Peter help me." Y/n says hopelessly. Where is she?! I sprint towards her voice, calling her name. I run through a door and I'm suddenly in a dark and empty field, stars covering the sky.

"Peter? What's going on?" Y/n asks, anxiously, tears brimming her eyes. I want to hold her and tell her everything will be okay, but I can't. This isn't real Peter.

"I know this isn't real." I shout. Beck then materialises out of the stars, grabbing Y/n by her neck, and squeezing her injured hands making them bleed insane amounts. Y/n screams out in pain, I can't watch, but I have to tell myself this isn't real. Mysterio chucks Y/n to the ground and disappears. I launch myself over to Y/n, who dissolves to blood as I touch her. Her screams echoing in my head.

"I don't think you know what's real, Peter... Peter... Peter..." Beck says, his voice fading out. Suddenly loads of buildings speed past me till I'm facing a light up Queens sign. Out of nowhere, a ginormous fist punches through the sign and into me, sending me flying back until I hit a horizon making it shatter like glass. The illusion fades for a brief moment.

"You need to WAKE UP!" A distorted voice says. Suddenly I smash down onto a car, after falling through hundreds of webs. I stand up and look around nervously. Where is he?! The illusion continues as drones fly out the buildings windows and huge shards of glass fall down, surrounding me.

"I mean, look at yourself." Becks voice says, as loads of Spider-Men start launching themselves at me, ripping my suit off.

"You are just a scared little kid in a sweatsuit!" Becks voice says as all the Spider-Men disappear. I look down to see myself in my very first suit I made. I look up and am among the ruins of a Captain America statue, right in the center of the shield.

"I created Mysterio to give the world someone to believe in... I control the truth! Mysterio is the truth." Beck says. He then attacks me. After I avoided Beck a huge stone arm falls on me and I appear at Mr. Starks grave.

" If you were good enough, maybe Tony would still be alive." Beck says. I know Beck is manipulating me, but this feels so real. A mechanised hand reaches out of the grave, making me jump. It comes towards me, grabbing onto me. I then passes me, but I get distracted from it because a decomposed corpse of Tony Stark in an Iron Man suit crawls out of the grave and hovers up. I look up at it, distressed, my breathing is heavy. I suddenly hear screams from behind me. It's Y/n.

"And if you're not careful Peter, Y/n will be next..."