7| thats illegal

Y/n's pov
"Wanna go to my room?" I ask, not really wanting to talk about my late Dad anymore.

"Yeah." Peter replies, as we go to my room. We walk into my room and lay down on my bed.

"Wanna watch a movie to get our minds off things?" I ask sitting up and grabbing my laptop.

"Yeah." Peter replies. I turn my laptop on. I decide on a movie to watch then prop our pillows up, to lean on when we sit up.

I look over at Peter who is smiling like a kid on Christmas Day at the movie.

"Star Wars is my favourite!" He says, excited.

"I prefer Star Trek..." I shrug.

"WHAT! That's illegal." Peter gasps.

"I'm kidding! Who the fuck prefers Star Trek to Star Wars?" I giggle, making Peter laugh. We look at each other smiling, then look back to the film starting. I feel like I've known him my whole life, but it's been less than a day.

✨✨✨

Peter's pov
"Y/n wake up. Y/n..." I whisper, lightly shaking Y/n. I had just woken up a few minutes ago, Y/n was in my arms and we were cuddling. Y/n looks cute when she's asleep. Not in a creepy way, although I don't know how to make that not sound creepy.

"In a minute..." Y/n says, snuggling into my chest. I blush, then shake her again. She looks up at me then quickly stands up.

"I'm so sorry." She says, blushing.

"That's okay, I only just woke up too. We missed the end of the movie." I laugh, changing the subject cause I noticed she was embarrassed.

"Yeah." She smiles. I smile back at her, getting lost in her eyes. She suddenly looks away, so do I.

"I guess we should go downstairs, see how everyone's holding up." Y/n sighs, looking to the floor. I look away, also realising why I'm at her house. For a moment I forgot. I forgot about Mr. Stark's death...

I stand up and pull Y/n into a hug.

"I know it hurts, but it's gonna be okay." I whisper, stroking her hair.

"How?" She sighs, her voice breaking slightly. I feel like crying. Seeing her broken hurts, and I only met her today. Feel like I've know her forever though.

"It just will." I reply, not really sure of the answer myself. She nods as she pulls away from the hug.

"I guess we should go downstairs... Also I'm never this much of an emotional wreck." She says.

"I believe you." I reply. We head downstairs and see everyone has left. We walk up to Pepper.

"Hey, you two are finally awake." Pepper jokes, although from her face I can tell she's not ready to be laughing yet.

"Yeah-" I chucked, but get cut off by Y/n.

"Wait, how did you know?" She asks.

"I went to check on you and you were both fast asleep... I didn't wake you up to say goodbye to everyone cause I know you both must be exhausted. Today's been a really difficult day." Pepper half smiles. I nod in return then look at me feet.

"I should probably go home then." I say, filling the silence.

"No, don't worry darling. May has gone home, I said you could stay over." Pepper replies.

"Oh, but I can just swing-" I begin, but stop, when Pepper shakes her head. I'm guessing Y/n doesn't know about Spider-Man.

"Okay, thank you." I reply.