18| peter tingle

Peter's pov
I'm packing for the trip when a no caller ID calls. I yawn looking at my phone but leave it to ring. I chuck clothes into my suitcase when I feel a banana hit the side of my head. I gasp and turn to see May at my door, hand covering her mouth.

"Oh... So sorry. I thought you could sense that with your Peter tingle." She laughs. I remind her again to stop calling it that.

"So what's up? You can dodge bullets but not bananas?" She says picking up the banana, and placing it on my nightstand.

"No, I just really need this vacation. I need a break." I admit. May hugs me telling me I deserve it. Before she leaves me to continue packing she tells me that she has a tingle that I should take my suit. I decide against it. I just want a normal vacation. I hear a knock on the front door and quickly chuck the banana in my suitcase before closing it, then rush to the front door.

"Hey Pete." Says a smiling Y/n. I pull her into a hug.

"Goodbye, stay safe! Love you both." May says, passing me my suitcase. We then go downstairs to Pepper's car. We drive off, super excited for the trip. In the car Y/n tells me about the what happened last night at the shelter. I smile at her, happy that she was overjoyed by me, well Spider-Man, just remembering her name.

Y/n's pov
We arrive at the airport in no time, meet up with the class, go through the airport and get to our boarding area 20 minutes early. Well actually 10 minutes late, good thing there was a half hour delay. After talking to Peter and Ned for a bit I decide to go over to MJ and Betty, mainly to get away from Ned arguing about being bachelors in Europe and Peter saying no because of his MJ plan.

"Hey Y/n!" Betty says smiling at me. I'm not that close with Betty, but she is still one of my good friends. I hug her and MJ.

"Hey." MJ says as we let go of our hug. We all chat about the trip for a bit. Until the subject is changed.

"So you and Peter got any plans for the trip?" Betty asks.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"Aren't you two like dating?" She says.

"No! We're just friends." I reply blushing.

"Omg you like Peter!" Betty says. They tease me until I give in.

"Okay maybe I like him a bit. But you can't tell him. I can't risk ruining our friendship... And he doesn't like me like that anyways." I say looking over at him. He sees me look over and waves at me. I smile back then get distracted by MJ promising not to tell.

"Don't worry Y/n, MJ has a crush too." Betty says nudging MJ.

"Who?" I ask worried in case it's Peter. That would be next level awkward. Please god, don't let it be Peter.