30| it's not a star wars reference

Y/n's pov
"We're nearly at the location." Fury says walking towards us.

"Woah woah, who's driving?" Peter asks, and Fury raises his eyebrow at Peter.

"Auto-pilot." I say to Peter for Fury.

"Ohh, that makes sense." Peter says, making me giggle.

"Of course it makes sense... Anyways Y/n, your Dad left these for you. I forgot to give them to you at the funeral." Fury says, handing me a glasses case. I open it to reveal a pair of glasses, the velvet lining of the case behind the glasses says "Stark Industries". I sigh. I remember him wearing these.

"What does "Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown" mean?" Peter asks reading the note.

"Stark said you two wouldn't get it cause it's not a Star Wars reference." Nick scoffs.

"True... I don't want them." I say, looking at them, running my finger along the rim.

"Stark said you wouldn't want it. That means Peter it's all yours. He said if Y/n didn't take them to give them to you." Fury says to Peter.

"Oh no I couldn't, I don't even know wha-" Peter says but gets cut off.

"Take them." I smile, handing the glasses to him. He smiles at me then at the glasses.

"Look at them later, we're here." Fury says, making Peter close the case.

✨✨✨

"Come on you two." Fury says. I nod following Fury forwards.

"Yeah." Peter replies quietly, following after.

"Hey Maria." I say to Maria Hill, standing by a computer. She smiles at me and walks over to stand next to Fury, on the opposite side of the desk to me and Peter. We get introduced to Dimitri who grabs his gun. I'm guessing he doesn't know who either of us are.

"And this is Mr. Beck." Fury says, introducing the man who defeated the water monster.

"Weird suit guy!" I say making people chuckle. Shit, I didn't mean to say that out loud.

"I mean Mysterio." I say embarrassed.

"What?" He asks.

"It's what our friends have been calling you." Peter replies.

"Well, you can call me Quentin." He holds his hand out for us to shake. Peter shakes his hand then me, I try hard not to laugh at his name, like it's not a bad name or anything. I just haven't heard of the name Quentin very much.

"You handled yourself well out there today. I saw what you did with the tower. We could use someone like you on my world." Quentin says to Peter.

"That's so cool." I whisper near Peter's ear, but he swats me away.

"Thanks. I'm sorry. Your world?" Peter asks.

"Mr. Beck is from Earth. Just not yours." Fury explains.

"There are multiple realities, Peter. This is Earth, Dimension 616. I'm from Earth 833." Quentin says, making me furrow my eyebrows. That's not a thing. Well it might exist, but my Dad said it was totally theoretical.

"I'm sorry, you're saying there's a multiverse? Cause I thought that was just theoretical. That completely changes how we understand the initial singularity." I say.

"We're talking about an internal inflation system and how does that even work with all the quantum? It's insane." Peter adds on. Everyone stares at us. They must think we're nerds. Well they're half correct, cause Peter is. I'm not, I'm a Stark. Intelligence just runs through our blood, along with: sarcasm, good looks, cockiness, money, being a straight savage and swearing in front of children *cough* Dad *cough*.

"S-sorry. It's really cool." Peter says, facing Mysterio.

"Don't ever apologize for being the smartest one in the room." Quentin says to Peter. Bitch what the fuck. I started the conversation.

"Fucking rude." I scoff, earning a laugh from Maria and Fury since they were the only two who heard me. However, I'm fairly sure I saw Dimitri stifle a laugh.