35| oh shit fuck shitting fucks

Peter's pov
"Yeah, um, Brad... Brad Davis has a photo of Peter and I that we want removed... can you help?" Y/n whispers to Edith. I lean in close to hear the response.

"Brad Davis. Is he a target?" Edith asks. Y/n looks at me for an answer. I lean over her, as she's on the aisle seat, peeping my head around to see Brad on his phone. I'm guessing he's showing MJ now... brilliant! I swiftly sit back in my seat.

"Yeah. He's a target, he's a target." I panic, then lean in to listen once again.

"He's a target." Y/n says to Edith, panic in her voice.

"Copy that. Target is Brad Davis. Initiating strike."

"What?!" Y/n shouts. I grab the glasses off her face and wear them.

"Initiating what now?" I ask Edith.

"Intercept point determined. Releasing field vehicle." She replies. Oh shit oh shit oh shit.

"Is everything good?" Y/n asks, hopefully.

"Yeah.." I say, the voice crack making me seem not so sure. Which is accurate.

"Oh shit fuck shitting fucks." Y/n says.

"Oh my god!" I gulp and rip the glasses off my face. Suddenly Flash takes the glasses out my hand.

"Dope glasses Parker, how'd you pay for these? Did your rich girlfriend buy them for you?" He asks, bopping Y/n's nose, to which she scoffs and swats his hand away. I would laugh at this but I'm frantically looking between Flash, Y/n and the back of the bus, all while trying to retrieve my glasses.

"Flash give them back or I swear to god I will-" Y/n says, standing up, but gets cut off by Mr. Dell telling her to sit back down.

"Flash, give them back. Give me the- Flash-" I say, frustrated. Why is he so annoying?

"No, no, no. I'm really paying you a compliment." Flash says smugly. As Y/n is closer to Flash, who is on the other side of the aisle to us, she reaches over to get the glasses, but every time she gets near to them he pulls them away.

"You're so frustrating! Please, just give me the-" Y/n begins, but I cut her off by leaning over and punching Flash unconscious.

"I'm so sorry." I say half heartedly to Flash, as Y/n takes the glasses out of his hand.

"Why are you sorry? He deserved that for being a dick. Also that was so cool." Y/n smiles at me. I smile then my face drops realising we are all about to blow up. I shove the glasses on.

"Edith, don't kill Brad!" I say.

"Peter, would you like me to cancel the drone strike on Brad Davis?" She asks, making me nod frantically.

"Did you just punch Flash?" A girl in our class says from behind us.

"Hi, you're really cute and all, but can you fuck off?" Y/n says, making the girl gasp and me stifle my laughter.

"Wait you punched Flash?" The boy sitting next to the girl behind us asks.

"No!" Y/n and I say at the same time, annoyed from people asking questions.

"Firing." Edith says.

"Oh shit." I whisper.