64| michael jackson

Y/n's pov
"Okay disco, I think Pete will be alright on his own for now. Let's go get my friends. Locate MJ." I say.

"Okay... MJ also know as Michael Jackson can be found-" He begins but i interrupt him.

"No no no, Michelle Jones you fool! Did you seriously think I was a close personal friend of Michael Jackson? A super famous celebrity? Oh, and did I mention he was dead?" I say.

"Do I need to bring back the shutting down your suit threat for a second time?" He replies.

"No sir." I mumble.

"That's what i thought... Michelle Jones located, with others: Ned Leeds, Betty Bryant and Flash Thompson." He says, the way to their location appearing on the screen. I head towards their direction. Thank god they are all together... except Flash... I couldn't really care much for him... just kidding... not really though. In Micheal Jackson's words: hehe.

"Billie Jean is not my lover, aowh! She's just a girl who claims that I am the one, uh aowh! But the kid is not my son-" I start singing Billie Jean by Michael Jackson really over enthusiastically, doing all the sound effects like he did.

"Please stop singing." Disco interrupts.

"Why? You jealous of my musical talent?" I say sarcastically.

"No, but rather cause I might self destruct if I have to hear your Michael Jackson impression any longer." He replies.

"Wow, how rude!" I say doing a jaja binks impression.

"Oh god... I was warned of these Star Wars references, however I'll let you off this time cause that was actually quite a good impression..." Disco says, making me laugh.

Peter's pov
"All right, comms check. Can you hear me, kid?" Happy says.

"Yeah, I can. It's just a little loud out here." I reply, holding onto the side of the jet.

"Do you think Y/n saw me when she left the jet?" I ask, watching her disappear off, down into London.

"No, but she looked so funny doing all the flips."Happy laughs. That's the hardest I've ever heard him laugh in my life. I burst out laughing, thinking about the sight of Y/n doing loads of flips, not being able to control the suit.

"Gosh, I wish I got that on video." Happy says, in which I agree.

"You're never gonna let her live that down are you?" I say, our laughter dying down.

"Um... Nope!" He says, making us laugh again.

"Whoa, Peter, you sure that's not real?" He asks, as we fly closer to the elemental, suddenly becoming very serious again.

"Yeah, it's just a hundred times bigger than I expected." I reply, looking wide eyed at the large storm cloud surrounding the tower bridge. Suddenly, all my thoughts about how cute and funny Y/n was trying to fly the suit leaves my mind. How on earth am I going to do this...

✨✨✨

After using the parachute and web wings again, i glide into the illusion crashing into one of the combat drones, holding onto it. Although I shouldn't say this... it looks so cool. I come back to reality and start using my webs to attach the drones together, breaking the formation of them. I then use my taser webs on the drones I managed to link, making them malfunction. Phew it worked. The illusion then starts to fall apart.

I notice Beck in the Tower Bridge upper walkway, we share eye contact.

"I see you." I say, flipping on drones and charging towards Beck.