63| i dont see anyone fucking laughing

Y/n's pov
"So what are my suit features?" I ask.

"You can find out on the way. First jump off the jet." Disco says, acting as if he didn't just ask me to jump to my death.

"Um... are you insane?" I ask, laughing.

"No, do it you little wimp... NOW OR YOU'LL MISS THE LANDING POINT!" He shouts.

"STOP SHOUTING AT ME AND IM NOT ABOUT TO JUMP OUT WITHOUT KNOWING HOW TO USE THIS SUIT. ALSO-"

"Stop shouting, you are so dramatic." He interrupts me.

"I- you were shouting first... uh anyways, this suit looks like it has no flight instalments which means there are no features on it that can make me jump out of a moving jet and land without dying." I say in a tone as if I'm explaining it to a child.

"You're no fun... See the blue line shaped like a triangle on the chest of your suit? Press it." He says.

"Um... okay." I reply, pressing the triangle. Suddenly, the blue line lights up, travelling all over different parts of the suit (kinda like lightening strikes). My hair starts flying up, as if wind was blowing at me. The ends of the sleeves then attach onto the gloves, the same with the bottom of the suit attaching to the shoes. It also travels up my face putting a eye mask on, with a clear blue screen over my eyes, allowing me to see and also show me lots of statistics and other stuff.

"Damn that was euphoric." I say, as the 'wind' blowing at me stops.

"Does that happen every time cause, although it was lovely, it would be quite annoying." I laugh.

"Made for dramatic first time use." Disco replies.

"And you had the audacity to call me dramatic...wow." I say sarcastic, then shout a goodbye to Happy, which he returns. I press the button on the quinjet making the door slide open. Wind gushes in and I grab onto the side so I don't fall.

"Okay I can do this, yeah, I can totally do this... I can't do this! Did I mention I may have a slight phobia of heights?" I giggle nervously, peering down onto London.

"No time to back out now... sorry about this." Disco says.

"S-Sorry about whAATTTTTT!" I start screaming as my once trainers have apparently become jet boots, and I'm hovering over London. I keep screaming as I'm going in loops, not knowing how to steady myself.

"Ask me to turn on the repulser rays." Disco says.

"DO iT yoUrSeLF siNce you SEeM tO bE abLe TO JuSt COntROL my SUit WheN EVer You WANT!" I shout shakily, as I'm still going in circles. I start to gain stability as the gloves start shooting out repulser rays.

"Couldn't you have done them both at the same time?" I gasp for air.

"I thought it would be funny." Disco replies. I look all around me, as if searching for something.

"I don't see anyone fucking laughing." I say.

"I can shut down your suit completely if you give me that attitude again." He replies. My eyes widen.

"You're a computer, stop speaking like my dad it's weirding me out... also I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me." I say.

"Okay Miss Stark..." He replies, although he's a computer generated male voice, i can hear him groaning at my lame old vine reference.

"Y/n is good." I say.

"Ok Y/n, so are we just going to hover here all day or go help Peter fight Beck?" Disco asks.

"Ok okay, tone down the Tony, Disco." I laugh before flying down towards London.