Kidnapped!

You were starting to wake up, your head felt groggy and your eyelids felt too heavy to open. You let out a little groan and started to move your limbs a little. That's when you realised something was horribly wrong. You could not move your arms or your legs, something was holding them down. Your eyes shot open and you looked down at your body. You were still in your pj's but you were definitely no longer at home. You were lying on a hard metal table and your wrists and ankles were held down with metal restraints. You started to feel a little panic building in your chest.

You looked around, taking in your surroundings. You were in a strange room, the walls were mainly white and there were tables around you, some had odd high-tech looking equipment, possibly computers on them. The table next to you had some weird looking knifes laid across it. It looked like they were made from some sort of bones or claws. You gulped, and tried to pull against your restraints, but it was no use, you were not going anywhere.

You stopped struggling when you heard a deep menacing voice coming from behind you. You tried to lift your head and look in that direction, but you were held down to tight.

"You've finally woke up" the voice growled. "Do not struggle, it is useless".

"Who the hell are you?" you shouted, "and where on earth am I?" you questioned.

"You are not on earth" the voice taunted. "You are above it" it snarled.

You felt your eyebrows raise slightly, "what!!" you stuttered. "What do you mean I'm not on earth? And let me see you, its rude to not look at people when you're talking to them".

You heard deep breathing and felt some sort of material whip across your arm. You turned to the side and flinched away slightly. The thing that was stood beside you was not of this world. It was wearing long crimson red robes. Bones, hair and even what looked like teeth hung from its robes and from its belt. Its skin on its hands looked haggard and weathered. You looked up at its head. It looked like it was wearing some kind of skull shaped helmet made out of bones. Two demonic, glowing amber eyes were staring straight at you. You were terrified but also amazed at what you were seeing.

"I was wrong, I don't need to see you, you can go stand back there again", you said as your eyes basically popped out of your head.

"There will be no jokes" It shouted, making you jump a little.

"Who, or should I say what, are you?" you smirked.

"We are the powerful Sycorax! Sycorax strong, Sycorax mighty, Sycorax rock!" it chanted.

"Well I'm (y/n) (y/l/n), the powerful human, (y/n) strong, (y/n) mighty, (y/n) rocks!" you shouted back annoyed.

The Sycorax roared with rage. It reached up and slowly took of its helmet. What lied beneath was horrifying. You could still see its bones, they were jutting out around the sides of its face, but you could see some skin showing underneath, around its eyes and mouth. The skin was ragged and red. And its eyes were still glowing amber but were smaller than before, more piecing and angrier. Inside its mouth, you could see its sharp snarling teeth.

"NEVER, insult the Sycorax, unless you want that to be the last thing you EVER do" it snarled, spitting slightly now it had removed its helmet

"Please can you put that thing back on" you smirked, "Unless of course you've got an umbrella" you laughed.

"arrahh" it roared angrily; you may have pushed it too far.

The Sycorax put a hand round your throat and applied slight pressure. Pain began to shoot through your neck.

"Human scum" it spat. "You will show some respect, we will soon control your planet, you will all bow down to us". "Now tell me where the doctor is!" the creature snarled.

"What?" you replied, confused.

"We used our technology on earth to hunt him down, he ruined our plans last time. Since then we have reincorporated, gained an even more powerful leader and taken control of another planet, killing its residents, which is now our home!" The grip on your neck tightened as he lent in, closer to your face, "Now Tell me where he is! You obviously know him and was thinking of him as our telepathic circuits picked that up and bought you hear" he spat in your face.

"That's how I ended up hear" you thought. "Bad News Mister" you shouted, "I was only thinking of the doctor, I've never had the pleasure of actually meeting him!" you glared.

"USELESS!" he shouted, removing his hand from around your neck and moving to the table beside you.

Your heart dropped slightly remembering what was on that table, your breath began to quicken.

"You will only be useful for one thing" he snarled, picking up one of the sharp, claw shaped knifes. "We will take your blood and use it to control some of your pitiful planet" it grinned "And I will make it as painful as possible" he spat.

You were scared now, your heart felt like it was going to beat out of your chest. The Sycorax was menacingly holding the knife bringing it closer towards your arm.

You felt a sharp stinging pain rip down your forearm as you let out a horrified scream.

The Sycorax was laughing at you, truly enjoying this. You looked down and could see a large gash on your arm, blood was spilling out, you began to feel slightly sick.

"oi you! You stop that, right now!!" You heard an authoritative voice say.