Sorry

You were all almost out of the hotel now and were walking down the last corridor, leading to the entrance. 

You're head was pounding and you felt like you could do with a lie down, you were feeling slightly dizzy and sleepy, but you weren't going to admit that. 

You felt yourself sway slightly on your feet and prayed the doctor had not seen from behind you.

Yaz appeared next to you, walking alongside you. You looked behind and luckily, the doctor was chatting away to Graham and Ryan.

"Are you alright?" Yaz whispered.

"I'm fine" you replied.

"You don't look it...you can tell me the truth, I just saw you stumble and your nose is bleeding."

You quickly put your hand up to your nose and felt the warm liquid you hadn't realised was slowly dripping from it.

"Here" she said, quickly handing you a tissue from her pocket so you could wipe it up.

"Don't tell the doc...it's really painful, I feel like my head is going to fall off" you whispered.

"You should tell her" she sighed.

"She'll check me over once we're back."

"She was really worried about you when she realised you had gone, you shouldn't do that to her" Yaz said, sounding more serious.

"I know...honestly it wasn't intentional, I was just being curious" you replied.

"Well, don't they say curiosity killed the cat" Yaz answered, raising a brow at you.

"I'm not a cat" you laughed.

"You know what I meant! Just be more careful..." she replied with a small grin appearing on her face.

You had all now exited the hotel and were making your way back across the street, to the waiting Tardis.

You quickly stuffed the slightly bloody tissue into your pocket.

The doctor opened the doors and you all headed inside to be greeted with the familiar and spectacular sight of the console room.

The doctor grabbed you by the arm as soon as you stepped foot inside, pulling you over to the seats beside the console.

"You sit right here" she said, pulling you down onto the seat.

"Do I really have a choice?" you laughed.

"Nope" the doctor replied as she headed down under the console.

You could hear her rummaging around, gathering stuff.

"How are you feeling?" Graham asked.

"Ok" you replied.

"Sure about that?" Ryan smirked.

"Fuck off!" you laughed.

"Language!" you heard the doctors voice echoing from under the console, causing the four of you to laugh.

"She's got ears like an elephant, that one" you whispered.

"I heard that!" you heard her shout back.

You rolled your eyes, Yaz, Ryan and Graham were grinning at you.

"I know you did wander off, but you did technically find out a lot of useful information..." Yaz said.

"Still shouldn't have done it" the doctor said, reappearing with all sorts of things in her arms, she set them down on the side of the console.

"Yeah I know, but surly you can forgive her" Yaz said softly.