Breakfast

You woke up in the morning feeling a little more refreshed. The doctor was no longer with you, but you realised you had been tucked in nice and snug.The doctor had tucked you in and left you to rest when she was sure that you had drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

You looked up at the ceiling which had returned to normal. "You know, I really liked seeing the sky" you sighed. The Tardis let out a little hum and the ceiling suddenly changed to show the bright morning sky. The sun shined brightly, and the clouds looked magnificent, shades of pink and orange were peeking through. "Thank you" you smiled.

You had a quick shower and changed into some skinny jeans and a body hugging  jumper. "I wonder what amazing things we'll end up doing today" you thought, excitement building up inside you. You left your room and wondered down the corridor; you were fairly sure you were heading in the direction to the console room. You walked in and thought that it was empty, you stood there, taking in the glorious sight again, when you heard a sound coming from under the centre console.

"Helloo" you called.

You heard someone move about and pop their head up from the other side. It was the doctor, it looked like she was doing some kind of work on her ship, you could see some wires sparking.

"Morning (y/n)" she beamed, "Just doing a little work, trying to fix up some loose connections..." one of the wires she was holding let of a huge spark, shocking her slightly.

"ouch! Oi you, you behave yourself" she was telling the wire off.

You couldn't help but laugh, "Are you ok doc?" you asked.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks, just got a bit of a shock, need to fix it... I love fixing things" she laughed.

"Hope you got a better sleep the second time round?" she asked kindly.

"I did actually, thank you for calming me down and for your chat, that really helped" you smiled.

"Anytime! The others are in the kitchen getting some breakfast, do you want to join them? I'll just finish up here and I'll be there in a bit" she asked.

"Yeah sure, guess I could do with something to eat, which way do I go?" you asked.

"If you head down the same corridor as your bedroom and keep walking, you'll come to it, The Tardis will lead you in the right direction" the doctor replied.

"Thanks, see ya in a bit".

You found the kitchen in no time thanks to a helping hand from the Tardis, it was almost like she moved the room closer to you as she knew you were looking for it.

Yaz, Graham and Ryan were sitting around the worktops eating some toast.

"Morning" they said in unison.

"Morning all" you replied.

"would you like some toast (y/n)?" Graham asked.

"Ta, that would be lovely" you smiled.

"Did you sleep well?" Ryan asked.

You didn't really know how to answer, remembering the nightmare you had last night. A worried look must have appeared on your face.

"Were you ok last night?" Yaz asked with concern, "Only I heard some screaming coming from your room, I went to check on you but the doctor was already heading that way and told me she was on it."

"Yeah, I was fine thanks, just had a nightmare, I practically have them every night" you sighed.

"Sorry to hear that, love" Graham said, handing you some toast. You thanked him.