I Love You

You and the doctor eventually calmed down and caught your breath, from all of the running you had just done.

"Why is it, wherever we go, it always seems to involve some form of danger and an awful lot of running!" you laughed.

"It's more fun that way!" the doctor grinned.

"I suppose so" you laughed, shaking your head.

"What just happened?" Yaz asked, looking at you both, still sat in a heap on the floor.

The doctor pulled herself up and offered you her hand, gently pulling you up beside her.

"We just ran for our lives from a stray meteor that was about to crash land into the planet" you laughed.

"Sorry, what?" Yaz exclaimed.

"I thought you were going out for dinner?" Ryan laughed.

"We were... and we did, it was just an added, unplanned, occurrence" the doctor said, scronching her face slightly.

"We had the most amazing dinner; the doctor took me to a stunning restaurant. We had our own beautiful area outside, just the two of us. We were surrounded by the warm glow of fairy lights, It was beautiful" you smiled.

"It had an extraordinary view of the starry night sky. After we had eaten, the doctor took us through to a cosy little clearing on top of a hill. The most spectacular meteor shower appeared above us in the sky. Shooting stars were raining down all around us. It was perfect!"

The doctor was looking at you as you were talking. Her face was displaying a beautiful smile. She enjoyed  listeneing to you, explaining what you saw and how you viewed it.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it" she smiled warmly at you.

"And then a gigantic, burning meteor began to head towards us..." you laughed.

"I wouldn't have had it any other way though" you grinned.

"As long as your happy, I'm happy" the doctor said, gently kissing the top of your head.

"aww" Yaz said, smiling at you both.

"That's sounds like a nice place to go...it's a shame it will all be burning now" Ryan laughed.

"Really Ryan!" you said, glaring at him.

"What?" he said shrugging his shoulders.

You rolled your eyes at him.

"It sounded beautiful, who knew you could be so lovey-dovey doctor" Yaz giggled.

"What can I say?" the doctor grinned, "I'm a romantic".

You smiled up at her, "it was extremely romantic, massive brownie points to you!" you laughed

"Are we doing brownie points now?" the doctor asked, looking slightly confused.