Deep

Ryan, Yaz and you all burst into the Tardis excitedly.

"I literally can't wait to go to this bar" Yaz squealed excitedly.

"I have a feeling it's going to be a crazy night" Ryan grinned.

"It sounds a lot of fun, I like the idea of there being alcohol and music from every planet" you said.

"Yeah, it's going to be awesome" Ryan smiled.

"Are you sure your ok (y/n), with what just happened, you know, seeing your mum?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah thanks, it was slightly overwhelming, but I just did something I thought I'd never be able to do again. It felt so surreal, but I shall treasure that moment forever" you smiled.

"You two looked so much alike! You definitely didn't fall too far from the tree" Yaz laughed.

"Yeah, I was slightly shocked at first, I thought I had spotted myself!" you replied.

"Yeah well...I guess travelling with the doctor, anything is possible!" Yaz laughed.

"Within reason" the doctor said, entering the Tardis with Graham behind her.

You gave her a huge smile.

"I suppose we better go and get ready" Graham said, "I'd usually be heading off to bed" he laughed.

"ha, not tonight!" you grinned at him.

"I'm actually looking forward to it!" Graham said.

"That's the spirit Grandad!" Ryan said.

You all went to head off,  when you heard the doctor softly call your name.

You turned to her and she offered you a warm smile.

"I just wanted to say how proud I am of you, for handling the situation you were just in. You didn't freak out, or say anything you shouldn't have. You probably wanted to say so many things to your mum, but you did brilliantly!" she pulled you into a hug.

"Thank you doctor" you smiled.

"Oh and I almost forgot, I got you something..." an excellent grin appeared on her face.

She pulled out something from her pocket.

"Now, unfortunately I don't think you have any photos of your family?" she asked.

"Err, no, I couldn't go back and get anything from the house that it happened in..." you said sadly.

"Well, I thought you'd appreciate this one of your mum" she smiled, handing you a small picture frame.

You looked at it and felt a wonderful smile appearing on your face. The doctor had somehow managed to take your mums staff photo from the wall, which had been hung at the entrance of the diner.

"You absolute nutter!" you laughed. "Thank you so much! I'll treasure it, but I can just imagine her face when she realised that someones pinched her photo" you laughed.

The doctor giggled, "I don't usually take things, but this was a special exception" she grinned at you.

"It was really thoughtful of you, thank you" you gave her your warmest smile.

"Anything for you (y/n)" she said, her kind eyes looking into yours.

You felt yourself blush slightly.

"Right, we've got to get ready, we've got a rave, no a dance, or a party?" she questioned, "to get to" she scronched her face.

You giggled at her.