Electricity

You shined your torch at the figure in front of you, you could tell they were tall...they must have been at least seven foot, they towered above you. You shined the light to the creature's hands, they definitely weren't human.

Their hands seemed large and deformed, with slightly wrinkled skin. You could see four large spatulate fingers, the sight of them sent a shiver of fear through you.

You slowly raised the torch light up its body, towards its face, your hand trembling slightly as you did so.

The sight of the creatures face made you want to scream, but you found the sound trapped in your throat, unable to leave you. You wanted to turn and run, as far away as possible, but you seemed to be frozen on the spot, in fear, equally horrified and mesmerised by what you saw.

They strangely appeared to be wearing a dark suit.

The creature stood before you had a large grey bulbous head, and a horrifying mouthless face. It had small dark beady eyes,set within the deep recesses of its skull.

You realised that the high-pitched rattling and clicking sounds were coming from this terrifying  thing

You could feel your heart beating rapidly, like it was going to jump right out of your chest. You could hear the sound of your fast heartbeat, drumming in your ears.

The alien before you began to raise one of its deformed hands, reaching out to grab you.

You took a step back, feeling your back hit against the locked the door.

You were holding your breath, too terrified to remember how to breathe.

A blue spark began to appear from the aliens reaching hand, electricity seemed to be building up inside it, charging up like a lightning bolt.

You felt a ragged scream, finally escaping your throat.

You slid your back down the door, shaking all over, hoping somehow you could quickly crawl away.

You looked back in front of you to see nothing there...

You felt confused as to why your heart was beating too fast and your breathing was rapid...and why on earth were you on the floor?