Mrs Pink

"Where do you think we can find her, doctor?" Yaz asked.

"Let me just do a quick scan" she replied.

"This is creeping me out slightly, the thought of someone sucking the blood out of your neck" Ryan cringed. 

"It's even worse when you get told that she uses a straw to do it" you said giving Ryan a grim look.

"That's disgusting" Ryan replied.

"What have we gotten ourselves into this time?" Graham said placing a hand of his forehead.

"Got her! She's on the lower floors, in one of the operating theatres" the doctor said.

"If I can get a chance to get access to her computer, I think I can stop her, I am pretty sure she's somehow blocking signals to the Judoon, or well anyone really. Trying to cover herself" She said.

"Let's go" Yaz said eagerly. 

"Stay behind me, we're going to play dumb, just follow my lead" The doctor advised.

You all nodded, heading down to the bottom floor in the lift.

"Why do they always choose to hide in the lower levels or basements" Graham sighed.

"Because it's closer to hell" you remarked.

The doors opened and you all stepped out into a dim lit corridor.

"This is giving me horror film vibes" Ryan shivered.

"Stay behind me, it's going to be fine" The doctor reassured.

She opened a door and you all entered into the operating theatre, there was a hospital bed in the centre of the room, with a green sheet covering it. Machines and equipment were all around. A laptop was switched on in the corner. Different medical instruments and surgery tools were laid out on top of metal tables and it smelled strongly of disinfectant. You could hear a noise coming from behind the bed, but could not see what was there as the sheet was draped over the side.

Suddenly a head popped up from the other side of the bed. The old lady emerged and she wiped her mouth, you swear you could see blood staining the corners of her lips. In her hand she held a straw, droplets of blood were dripping from the bottom. You thought about what must be lying beside her and it sent a shiver down your spine.

The doctor acted oblivious, "ahh, Mrs Pink, Nora isn't it? It's great to finally meet you, we're here for the inspection too" she smiled.

"Err, nice to meet you all too, now is not a good time though, I was about to finish my dinner" she said with a sickening smile on her face.

You could see the others grimacing behind you.

"That's ok, we don't mind" the doctor said.

"What you having, fish and chips and gravy?" the doctor said, "or a fried egg sandwich. I really fancy a fried egg sandwich!" the doctor laughed.

"Who are you?" Nora asked.

"I told you, we're inspectors, I think I'll do some research" the doctor replied, heading over to the plasmavores laptop.

"Don't touch that!" Nora shouted.

"Why not?" The doctor questioned.

"Because it's mine" She snapped.

"Sharing's caring" The doctor laughed.

Nora started to fiddle with something beside her, it looked like some form of x-ray device.

"What are you doing?" the doctor asked.

"Trying to get this machines radiation to increase and spread throughout the whole hospital, so that I can have a grand feast" she replied, "Oops" she said innocently, "I've said to much", she laughed.

"I will not let you do that!" The doctor said angrily.

"What's a feeble human like you going to do to stop me?" she sneered

"Humans aren't feeble, and I'm not Human, I am a time lord, I've stopped one of you before and I'm going to stop you again! You can call me the doctor!" she said, anger was clearly flowing through her veins.

"You! I've heard of you and how you handed over one of us to be executed by the judoon!" Nora shouted.

"I tried to reason with her, but there was nothing I could do" she said. "and speaking of Judoon, why are they not here to scoop you up?" she questioned.

"Blocked the transmission signal to all their fleets" she snarled.

"Thought so" the doctor said.

"Now step away from there, you've killed enough people already, you can stop this. I know what that team of medical officers did to some of your family, they were wrong to do that. You want them to pay for it, but this is not the answer. I'm giving you a chance, to stop this. No more killing. Please, take it" the doctor said.

You had all moved around the room now and were stood with her facing you. You all gasped as you saw one of the men from the medical team, lying dead on the floor. Blood dripped from a small hole in his neck and from out of the corner's of his mouth. He was no longer shimmering gold, he looked almost grey.

Nora just stood there and laughed, "I just wanted revenge at first, but then I got a taste for their blood, and I wanted more! I shall enjoy draining you and your friends to doctor... and then I shall feast on this planet" she laughed manically.