Intergalactic Bar

You and Ryan both entered the console room and could see the other three standing and chatting.

Graham had a smart black suit on, with a white shirt and red tie, that matched Ryan's.

Yaz looked stunning, she wore a red sleeveless jumpsuit and black heels. Her long dark hair was beautifully curled.

You looked at the doctor.

You could feel your mouth gape open.

She looked absolutely beautiful.

She had chosen something she wouldn't usually go for and had chose to get more in touch with her feminine side.

She was wearing a fashionable light blue suit with a white shirt, she even wore black heels.

Her blonde hair had a slight wave to it and she had  some natural looking make up on.

"Yaz helped me with this" she giggled, pointing to her hair and face.

She realised you were looking at her and she looked at you, taking in every inch of you.

Her mouthed gaped open as she stared at you.

The other three began to laugh.

"Are you two going to stand here all night, gazing at each other and catching flies?" Yaz sniggered.

You both snapped out of it.

"You look stunning" you smiled at her.

Her cheeks blushed, "And you look so unbelievably beautiful" she smiled at you, you felt your own cheeks grow warm.

You both got lost gazing at and admiring each other again.

"Err, doc, do you think maybe we can get to the bar?" Ryan asked, laughing.

"Sorry" she said, shaking her head slightly, "yes to the err, the bar!" she slightly stuttered, seeming lost in thought. "The intergalactic bar...The IGbar...the bar to celebrate Ryan's birthday!" she said excitedly, flicking some switches and pulling some levers on the console.

You went over to stand by her side and couldn't resist kissing her on the cheek.

"Mind if I hold onto you?" you smirked.

She pulled the main lever down and put her arms around you, so you didn't fall.

"I love your dress" she whispered in your ear.

"I love your suit" you whispered back. "I love everything about you" you mumbled to yourself.

The Tardis had stopped and the doctor looked at you, her cheeks were blushing pink.

"Shit! She heard me!" you thought, you had forgotten about her excellent time lord hearing.

She took your hand and in hers and cheekily winked at you, leading you over the doors.

"Happy Birthday Ryan!" she grinned, "All yours..." she said, pointing to the doors.

Ryan opened them and excitedly stepped out.

You all followed. You could hear some loud music playing, slightly in the distance.

The Tardis had landed in a corridor, leading to the bar entrance.

Ryan looked out of a glass viewing screen that was close by. You did the same and were delighted to see the beautiful stars shining in the jet back sky, you were in deep space.

"Is this bar on a spaceship?" Ryan asked.

"It's an intergalactic bar Ryan" the doctor laughed, "Of course we're on a spaceship."