Answers

You woke up in the morning after a much better rest. You realised you were still lying on the doctor and slowly opened your eyes and looked up at her, surprised she hadn't moved.

"Morning (y/n), sleep better?" she asked.

"Much better, thank you" you smiled.

The doctor absentmindedly began gently playing with your hair again.

"Thanks for everything last night, and for staying here with me" you smiled.

"I'll be here, whenever you need me" she smiled.

You felt a warm feeling rush to your heart at her words. You never normally had someone sleep beside you without doing anything with them. It felt nice to have someone there to comfort you.

"Did you get any sleep?" you asked.

"I got around four hours actually, that's the most I've slept in a long time" she smiled.

There was a knock on your door and Yaz, Ryan and Graham entered.

They were already dressed and looked at the both of you, raising their eyebrows, you realised you were still resting your head on the doctor's chest whilst she was playing with your hair.

"sorry, are we interrupting something?" Yaz laughed.

"You managed to charm her then (y/n)?" Ryan gave you a wink.

You moved away quickly and sat up; the doctor sat on the edge of the bed.

"It's not like that!" you said, blushing slightly, you never blushed.

"I was helping (y/n) sleep, I was just comforting her" the doctor said glaring at them.

"Yaz said you had a rough night (y/n), we were heading your way, but she reassured us that you were ok" Graham added.

"Yeah, I had another nightmare, the doctor and Yaz really helped though" you smiled.

"You should try the breakfast, it's really good" Graham added.

They left you to get dressed and head down for some breakfast, meeting you at the sofa's you sat at yesterday in reception.

"Right fam, busy day ahead of us, let's find out what going on" the doctor said.

You all headed off to the hospital. You checked in with the lady you met yesterday and were all given badges with access to the whole of the hospital for you to 'inspect'. The doctor thanked her.

"I think we should start with one of those people on the list you found yesterday (y/n), ask them if they know why a blood sucking alien might be after them" The doctor said.

You laughed slightly and quickly logged into a computer near you, bringing the list up again. "let's see, there is someone who works on this floor we could start with? Dr. Raymond Simmons" you said, bringing up his picture, "works in minors" you added.

"Perfect, Lets head there together, stay close, all of you" the doctor replied, particularly looking at you.

You made your way to the minor's department and came to the room with his name printed on the door.

"Right, he hasn't got a patient with him, now's our chance" the doctor said, knocking on the door.

"Come in" he said.

You all entered, he was a middle-aged man, his skin glimmered gold and you couldn't help noticing how attractive he was.

"Hello, we're inspecting the hospital, I'm sure you've been told that we're doing our rounds. It's good to meet you Doctor Simmons, or Raymond, ooh I'll call you Ray" the doctor said offering him her hand.