Trafalgar Square

You had all headed to the never ending Tardis wardrobe. You and Yaz were in corsets and old fashioned dresses. The doctor had gone for a black suit. Ryan and Graham were both smartly dressed in suits too, Ryan was wearing  a cap and Graham had on a bowler hat.

"That's more like it!" the doctor grinned. She heading over to the console and began working her magic, pulling the odd lever and tweaking the odd switch.

"Hold on!" she grinned, as she energetically pulling down the main lever.

You held on to a crystal shard and felt the familiar rush of excitement flow through you as the Tardis hurtled through the time vortex.

You felt the slight bump of a landing and headed over to the doctor.

She excitedly took your hand and led you over to the Tardis doors.

"There you go Yaz, you open them..." she grinned.

Yaz headed over to the doors with a smile spread across her face.

She pushed them open and you all walked through.

"Yes! I got it right!" the doctor said, fist punching the air.

You laughed at her.

She took out her sonic and gave the area a quick scan.

"I would like to introduce you all to Edwardian London, pre war, Trafalgar square, err...1912" she face palmed, "It was supposed to be 1910" she whined, "err Every time!" she said, pulling a face.

1912" she face palmed, "It was supposed to be 1910" she whined, "err Every time!" she said, pulling a face

"That's alright doctor, it's still amazing!" Yaz grinned, looking around her in wonder.

"Yeah, but I don't want no trouble" the doctor said, shaking her head.

"Its lovely and quiet and peaceful, there's only a few people about" you said reassuringly to her.

"Yeah doc, what could go wrong?" Graham said cheekily.

The doctor shot him a look.

"This is pretty cool" Ryan said, his eyes gazing around the area.

You surveyed the landscape yourself. It was fantastic. You could see a beautiful water fountain, elegantly showering down water, into it's pool below.

The landmark that caught your eye the most was the historical and grand monument of Nelson's column. It stood proud within the square, towering above everything else.

You admired the four lion statues surrounding it, each one looking fierce and proud.

You could see plenty of pigeons around the sides of the square. They were pecking the ground, scrounging for food.

"You know, in your guys time, it's actually illegal to feed the pigeons here" The doctor laughed.

"Oh yeah, I heard that!" you laughed with her.

"Is it?" Yaz said with a funny expression on her face.

You could suddenly hear some sort of commotion coming from the other side of the square. It sounded like there was a big crowd of people heading your way.

The doctor looked at you all with wide eyes and was about to say something.

However, she was stopped by the sudden rush of people filling the square from every direction. 

They seemed to appear out of nowhere. 

It suddenly became really loud and lots of shouting could be heard. 

You looked curiously into the crowd and could see that they were mostly women. Some of them were proudly wearing sashes, which read 'votes for women' on them.

You couldn't help but let a small smile appear on your face.

The doctor gave you all a concerned look.

"I knew this would happen!" she said annoyed.

"We need to head back to the Tardis" the doctor said, reaching for your hand

You went to take it, however, you felt yourself being roughly barged into, making you stumble backwards.

You realised that the square was ridiculously busy now and more and more people were surrounding you.

You heard the doctor urgently shouting out your name.

You tried to head back to her and follow her voice but you had been pulled into the swarming crowd.

"Doctor!" you shouted back. 

It was no use, you felt yourself being pushed and shoved from every angle.

You felt trapped, with no way out.

You began to panic.

Reached 4k reads today, this is actually me right now:  😂