Fire and Fury

"Sorry about that" Glendall said, looking at you all, "See what I have to deal with" she sighed.

"That's ok, they are only acting on their instincts" the doctor said, "I'm glad that you, however, are not" she smiled.

"Do you know where Gunther was taken from?" the doctor asked. "I'm thinking I can maybe hack into the teleport and give your new friends a little visit".

"He was taken from near the firepit, I can take you there" Glendall stood up and began to lead the way.

The fire pit was literally just that. There was a massive hole dug in the ground. Fire and smoke ascended from it and you could feel the heat warm your skin.

"This is where all our waste goes, the fire never stops burning" she explained.

The doctor got out her sonic and began scanning the area.

"Aha, got ya!" she suddenly said excitedly.

"If I can just work my way into the system..."

You felt a strange feeling building in your body, there was a blinding bright light, once it had cleared from your vision you realised that you all had been transported to the other planet.

The planet was made entirely of rock, you could see an orange glow coming from beneath them and the sky was a deep burning orange. In the distance you could see a raging inferno, destroying everything in its path, heading in your direction.

"How did you get here?" a deep, husky voice boomed.

You turned towards the sound of the voice. It was coming from a creature made from fire and fury. 

He looked humanoid; however, his skin was rough and looked to be covered with rock. You could see the veins flowing all over his body, the orange lines curved and snaked like lava. His face was fierce, he looked the angriest of the creatures stood around you. His eyes burned a deep orange.

"Reversed your teleport" the doctor said smugly.

"I happen to know of your plans, and I am here to let you know that they have officially been cancelled" she grinned.

The creature snarled at her.

"Now... who and what are you?" the doctor asked.

"We are the Firocks, we are all that's left of our race. Our home overheated due to an asteroid shower, It rained down on us, causing our planet's atmosphere to spike in high levels of hydrogen"

"It led to death and destruction. That inferno will soon wipe out everything".  A female had spoken this time, she didn't look so fierce, her eyes burned an icy blue instead of a deep orange.

"I am princess Eldaz, and this is the prince and our leader, my brother Finnick" she said pointing to the Firock who had first spoken.

"King" he growled, "our parents burned so therefore I am king! You will stop talking now" he glared at his sister.

"Actually, I much prefer your sister, she's a little less obnoxious" the doctor replied scrunching her face up a little.

Glendall suddenly spoke up, "I am the leader of Tivoli. You will not step foot on our planet or harm any of my people" she said confidently.

Finnick just laughed at her, "A Tivolian, defending themselves, this is the funniest thing I've seen" he snarled, "We will come to your planet and bring fire and fury. We will build our home again, repopulate. We will have no need for your pathetic excuse of a race, you will all burn" he laughed.

Glendall cowered slightly behind the doctor. You could see her quickly pick something up off the ground and hide it slightly.

"why?" you said, "why all that death and destruction, surly there's another way?".

Finnick glared at you, "because I will enjoy it, our race lives on fire, fury and death".

You could see Eldaz and the other Firock's giving Finnick a slightly hesitant look.

"I won't allow that to happen" the doctor said, the storm starting to build in her eyes.

"There is another way, no death, no destruction. I can take you and your race to an uninhabited planet, suitable for you to rebuild your home. You can live peaceful, respectable lives" the doctor said.

"That is not who we are" he replied.

"It may not be who you are now, but it can be who you choose to be"

"We're all capable of the most incredible change. We can evolve whilst still staying true to who we are. We can honour who we've been and choose who we want to be next" The doctor looked him directly in the eyes, you couldn't see any anger in her eyes now, only kindness.

"Finnick, I think we should..." Eldaz started to speak but Finnick cut her off.

"SCILENCE" he shouted. 

"I make the decisions, I'm in charge. We need to leave this planet, that inferno will be upon us soon, we will head to Tivoli, but nothing's changed, we bring the fire and the fury". 

He reached over and pushed what looked like a button on a rock near him. You began to feel a  peculiar feeling again. Suddenly the bright burning flash of light re-appeared in your vison.