Questions and Answers

The Tardis library was out of the world! There were thousands of books stacked high up the walls all around you. There were all sorts of ornaments and artefacts on display too. You could not quite believe your eyes when your saw the swimming pool in the centre of one part of the room! You thought you glimpsed one earlier.

The doctor led you all to a little alcove in the corner. A wooden table stood in the centre with a couple of squashy looking sofas and armchairs around it. You sat on a sofa next to the Doctor,  Ryan and Yaz occupied the other one. Graham arrived with a tray of tea and biscuits. He handed you a cosy looking blanket, "I thought you might be feeling a little cold" he said, before he settled down in an armchair.

You forgot you were still in your pyjamas and thanked him, wrapping the blanket snuggly around yourself. Everyone settled down and sipped happily on cups of tea.

"So, what would you like to know?" you asked.

"Everything!" The doctor said excitedly. "Start from the very beginning, tell me about yourself and how you came to know of me" she smiled.

"nosy" Yaz laughed.

"ehh, well" you started, "From the beginning, ok...well, I've always been told that I came flying into this world out of my mums..."

The Doctor cut you off, "Not that far back" she quickly said.

All five of you burst out laughing.

You all settled back down, and you began talking again.

"I was born and  grew up in Huddersfield" you said.

"Another Yorkshire lass" Graham smiled.

"That's not far from me and Ryan! We come from Sheffield" Yaz said excitedly.

"There was me, my mum, my younger brother Alfie and my so-called father" you said. It felt weird talking about your family, you didn't do it often. "My dad left us when I was around eight and my brother was only four at the time".

"I know the feeling, my dad left me too" Ryan said, offering a small smile.

"He was awful, he always told us that he never wanted us and was addicted to drugs and alcohol, so I guess he did us a favour by leaving", you said sadly. You weren't quite sure how you felt comfortable discussing this with four people you had only just met, but they made you feel calm and like you could open up to them.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that" Graham said kindly.

"well, it was just us three for a couple of years after that, we were so happy" you said, reminding yourself of the precious, happy memories you still so desperately clung onto.

"There was always weird stuff happening that I either heard about or witnessed. Spaceships in the sky, shop window dummies attacking people, metal men walking the streets, killer Christmas trees" you said.

"I may have had something to do with that" the doctor said sheepishly, "Most humans just forget and act like nothing happened" she said.

"Well I didn't! How could you just forgot and ignore something so extraordinary!" you said whilst your eyes lit up.

"Then one day, everything changed. I lost everything" you almost whispered.

The doctor gently placed her hand on yours and asked, "What happened?" with sadness in her eyes.

"I was Ten at the time, it happened eleven years ago, but it still feels like yesterday".

"The whole planet moved that day, the sky went dark, and other planets appeared in the sky" you said.