Date

You looked down at your outfit and smiled.

"What do you think?" you asked the Tardis.

You heard a gently hum and then a whistling sound!

"Did you just wolf whistle at me!" you laughed.

The Tardis hummed in response.

You shook your head slightly and laughed as you turned to head towards your room, to finish getting ready.

You entered the console room, having done your hair and make-up. Your hair was tumbling down your back in loose waves.

You could hear the doctor talking to Yaz, Graham and Ryan.

She had her back to you.

You tapped her on the shoulder.

She turned round to face you and her jaw dropped to the floor.

You giggled at her reaction.

"You look amazing!" she grinned at you.

The doctor looked gorgeous in her light blue suit, you loved the way it looked on her. Her hair was softly waved and her face looked perfect.

"You're looking gorgeous" you grinned.

"That dress really suits you! It looks fantastic, I love the way it sparkles in the light; it reminds me of the stars" the doctor said excitedly.

"That's what it reminded me of too" you smiled.

"Yaz picked it out, she was a great help!" you grinned.

"You've been a star Yaz, thanks for helping me too, you can have all the points" the doctor laughed.

Yaz smiled widely and hugged you both.

"Have an amazing time, I'll see you later, you can tell me all about it!" she grinned.

"Have a lovely time, you both look stunning" Graham gave you both a warm smile.

"Looking good ladies" Ryan laughed, "Have a great evening!".

"I've already gotten the Tardis to take us where we need to be" the doctor smiled at you.

"About the Tardis...I asked her how I looked and she wolf whistled at me!" You laughed.

"Did she now... Hands off!" The doctor laughed at her.

The Tardis responded with a funny sounding hum and flashed her lights at the doctor.

"Don't you flash your lights at me!" the doctor said, pointing her finger all around her.

You giggled.

"May I?" the doctor held out her arm to you, offering to take yours.

You grinned and put you arm through hers, she led you to over to the Tardis doors.

"I hope you like it" the doctor said, smiling down at you as she opened them.

You stepped out and found yourself on a beautiful path, surrounded either side with magnificent trees.

Fairy lights were intwined in the branches, lighting the way with a soft, warm glow.

The doctor led you down the path. A beautiful, elegant looking restaurant was waiting for you at the end.

The doctor walked you over to doors.

A smart looked waiter stood by them and smiled at you both, as you headed over.

"Good evening, may I take your booking name?" he asked.

"The doctor and (y/n)" she grinned.

"Ah, yes, You booked the best table" he smiled at you both.

"Follow me" he said, holding the door open for you both.

The restaurant was spectacular. The food being served smelled and looked amazing. The tables were grand and beautifully laid. A grand stage could be seen at the back. You could see someone playing the piano and singing beautiful soft and serenading music.

All the tables were candle lit and you were delighted when you looked up. Candles appeared to be beautifully floating, just below the ceiling.

"wow! This is amazing doctor!" you said, looking around in wonder.

"You haven't seen nothing yet!" she grinned at you.

The waiter had led you both right through the restaurant and held another door open for you to walk through.

You both stepped out and you realised you were outside.

The air was warm and comforting.

You walking through a beautifully lit up archway. At the end you could see the cutest little seating area for two.

It was a quaint little gazebo, with fabric hanging down, and fairy lights magically lighting it up. 

The waiter pulled your chair out for you, as you sat down and stared around in wonder

He did the same for the doctor and she sat down opposite you.

Everything was perfect. The table was set elegantly and you gasped when you caught sight of the beautiful night sky.

The stars were shining so clearly and brightly, it was breath-taking.

You realised that you had been sat there for a few minutes, staring and taking everything in.

You looked down at the doctor and she was looking at you with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Doctor, I errr, I really don't know what to say! It's perfect, thank you!" You gave her your warmest smile.

"You're welcome, I thought you'd prefer it outside, its quieter and I know how much you like to see the sky and the stars" she smiled.

"They're beautiful" you said, looking up and admiring them.

"Not as beautiful as you" the doctor said softly, taking your hand and resting it in hers, placing them both down gently on top of the table.