Witchcraft

The rest of the evening was filled with laugher, music and dancing. You were one of the last groups to leave the party. Freddie gave you all hugs and well wishes as you said your goodbyes.

The evening had ended with you all going back to the Tardis and heading off to bed, as it was early in the morning.

Your head was resting on its usual spot, against the doctors chest, listening to her heartbeats.

"Thankyou for taking us there, it was amazing, and Freddie was truly wonderful" you smiled, looking up at her.

"You're welcome, I must admit, I rather enjoyed it too! Seeing you sing with Freddie was fantastic" the doctor smiled back.

"That was unbelievable, I never thought anything like that would be possible!" you said.

"Start believing" the doctor grinned.

You suddenly had a thought.

"You know next time, Yaz, Graham and Ryan pop home...I was wondering if maybe I should too...I guess I should probably check in on everything, I wouldn't want to stay. I'm not the same person I was when I left there, I thought you could come with me..." you explained.

"Of course I'd come with you, I always said that I wanted to see where you were bought up, and where you live, but can I just ask...you were so against going home, what's changed your mind?" the doctor asked.

"It's just something Freddie said to me, never forget where you came from. I know I need to tidy it up a bit...please remember if we do go, I have changed and you've helped to fix me, making me a better person. I know there is a lot of alcohol and empty bottles floating around the place..." you said.

"I understand, of course I'll help you tidy things up" the doctor smiled at you.

"Thank you, I guess I see it as a second home. Here on the Tardis, with you, is where I truly belong; but I guess I shouldn't forget about where I came from" you explained.

"Of course," the doctor grinned, "You just let me know, whenever you're ready."

"Thanks" you smiled back.

"You should really get some sleep now; I can see your tired" the doctor said.

You let out a massive yawn and giggled, "I guess you're right" you said, curling up into her and closing your eyes.

Far away, in the middle of the Black sea, during the month of October, 1347; twelve ships were sailing from Asia, heading to Messina, Sicily. 

The wind roared, the sea was rough and wild. Waves were crashing against the sides of the ships, sending the sailors sprawling.

 The sky was dark, flashes of lightning tour through it, the sound of thunder,  rumbling all around.