Glendall

A Tivolian female was sitting at a table in the centre of the room. She had slightly more hair on her head than any other Tivolian you had seen. She looked different from the others, her eyes held hope, she looked less cowardly.

Gilly left the room. "I'm Glendall, leader of Tivoli, what can I do for you?" she asked, her voice was less squeaky then others, she seemed more confident.

"Nice to meet you Glendall" the doctor smiled. I'm the doctor and this is my fam, (y/n), Yaz, Ryan and Graham, she gestured to each of you. You gave her a small nod. "My ship received your distress call, we're here to help".

"It worked!" Glendall said looking surprised, "That's great news, thank you for responding to it" she smiled.

"It's what we do, what seems to be the problem?" the doctor asked.

"It's not unusual for others to conquer our planet" she sighed, "But I'm fed up off it. Fed up of just being cowardly and letting others walk all over us. We need to fight back for once and defend ourselves".

The doctor's face broke into a wonderful smile, "That's brilliant" she said, "I never thought I'd see the day a Tivolian would defend themselves, you are going against your whole nature, every instinct that has been passed on to you. I really like you!" she smiled.

"Thanks!" Glendall replied delighted.

"One of us was taken from here by some sort of teleport" she explained, "He came back and alerted me that something terrible was coming. He said that he had been teleported to a planet full of rock and fire. The planet had overheated, and was burning up, only twenty or so of its inhabitants survived"

"He was told by their leader that they were coming for our planet. They have no intention of conquering or enslaving us, they wish only to burn all of us and our home to the ground. They will murder every one of us and then build their new world on top of the ashes from our bodies".

"We won't let that happen" The doctor said, the storm entering her eyes.

"Could we please possibly talk to the Tivolian who was taken?" the doctor asked.

Glendall called Gilly and asked him to fetch him for you all.

He entered the room, with his hands up.

"I surrender" he squeaked looking at you all.

You let out a snort, "We'd only like to ask you some questions" you laughed.

"Oh" he looked surprised and put his hands down, relaxing a little.

"This is Gunther" Glendall said. "Please can you tell them about your recent trip" she said.

"What would you like to know?" he asked.

"We know you were taken by teleport to another planet and the warning you received" the doctor said. "Please can you tell me what they looked like?" the doctor asked.

"Sure" he squeaked, "I didn't see them at first, I was taken roughly from behind" he began.

You and Yaz looked at each other but the doctor gave you a glare, she knew you'd find his choice of words funny. Gunther looked at you confused.

"Anyway... as I was saying I got taken quickly and roughly from behind..."

You and Yaz snorted this time, you could not hold back your laughter.

"Really, girls" the doctor rolled her eyes at the both of you, "He has just been kidnapped, can't you try and be mature for one second" she sighed.

"Sorry" you quickly said.

"Anyway, what did he look like Gunther... tall, dark and handsome?" you smirked.

Yaz, Graham and Ryan were all sniggering now.

The doctor looked at you, giving you daggers.

"No?" Gunther looked confused, "He looked like the build of you guys, but his skin looked rough and ragged, like it was made of rock, and his veins flowed through his body like lava, orange and glowing, just like his eyes" he replied.

"Err... I guess I can work with that" you said raising an eyebrow.

"Enough!" the doctor shouted, you realised that she was cross now.

"Sorry!" you quickly said. "On a more serious note, I am sorry about what happened to you Gunther, we are here to help, were not going to let anything happen to any of you or to your home. You have the best being in the universe here to help" you said looking at the doctor, "If she can't help you, no one can".

The doctor looked at you and smiled, she was no longer cross..

"That's ok" Gunther replied, "I really don't mind, I should go and help the others continue to tidy up for our new arrivals" he said.

You slapped your hand on your forehead, facepalming yourself.

"No!" Glendall said.

"We are not going to let them destroy us or our homes, this time we stand up for ourselves, we stop them" she said.

"So, we don't need to throw a welcome party then?" Gunther asked

Glendall looked like she might explode, "Tell the other to hide in their burrows, go as deep underground as you can" Glendall ordered.

"Ok go and hide, were good at that" he smiled, walking out of the room.

"Idiot" Glendall muttered when he left.