Distracted

The hotel was like nothing you had ever seen before. It was so elegant and classy. The interior was a mixture of gold and silver and everything had its place. The doctor looked at the door that the two men had just walked though, there was a sign reading guest rooms above it. It swung shut and locked. The doctor walked up to it and pulled her sonic out, unlocking the door.

"Right, (y/n), Ryan and Graham, you take the left corridor and me and Yaz will head right" she explained,  you all nodded.

"Look around, search for clues, speak to guests and stick together! No wandering off" she reminded you all.

"Meet you back here in half an hour" she said, whilst walking away with Yaz.

"Let's go explore" Graham smiled.

You began walking down the corridor together.

"How you finding your first adventure (y/n)?" Ryan asked.

"It's amazing, I love it" you smiled, "I have a feeling it's only going to get better" you laughed.

"Well, if the doctors got anything to do with it, we'll probably end up saving this planet from some kind of danger" Graham chuckled.

Ryan and Graham began knocking on doors and talking to guests. A corridor leading to the right caught your eye. A sign above it read VIP suite. "That's more like it" you thought.

You headed down the corridor, leaving Graham and Ryan still talking to a little old lady. You came to a luxurious looking door and knocked a few times.

"Please, do come in" a soft voice spoke.

You opened the door. The room was amazing! The furniture all glimmered in gold and there was a large king-sized bed in the centre. In the bed lay an extremely attractive man. He was topless and you could not help but stare at his glimmering golden muscles, sculptured perfectly on his chest.

"Sorry, you must have thought I was someone else" you stuttered slightly as you went to turn around.

"I was expecting my regular, but not for another 30 minutes... but I must say, you are extraordinary, your skin, your hair, your body" he was looking you up and down, undressing you with his eyes.

"Please do come in and join me" he grinned tapping the bed beside him.

You realised what was going on. This man obviously liked to hire women for some fun. "he is extremely attractive" you thought, "I suppose I could ask some questions afterwards".

"ah, what the hell, what happens in Sovereign stays in Sovereign" you said.

You slammed the door.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"(y/n)" you replied.

"I like it! Now show me some more of that extraordinary skin of yours" he smiled.

You headed towards him, taking your top off as you went. His eyes admired your toned body. He began to kiss you passionately and you ran your hands up and down his muscular chest....

After some time, he finally screamed out your name and you stopped and sat straddling him.

Suddenly the door burst open.

You quickly moved to the side of him and covered yourself with the sheets.

The doctor was stood at the door, giving you a look of absolute horror, Ryan and Yaz were sniggering behind her and Graham looked slightly shocked.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she shouted. "Ryan and Graham couldn't find you, we thought you'd been kidnapped or something, then we heard someone screaming out your name! You wandered off, on purpose!" she continued.

"ehr, I errh" you weren't quite sure what to say.

"We were worried about you, thought you'd gone missing and you turn up in one of the prince's of Sovereign's bed!" she glared.

"Wait, you're a prince?" you said looking at the man beside you with wide eyes.

Yaz completely lost it laughing in the corridor.

"You can keep quiet, do not encourage her!" the doctor said giving her a stern look.

"You are completely irresponsible!" she said glaring back at you.

"Look, I was just having some fun, no one's gone missing and no one's got hurt, no harm done" you said.

"You need to get out of here, right now!" she shouted.

"I'm naked" you stated, "I mean you could watch if you wanted to but.."

"STOP!" she was really angry now.

"Wait... how would you like me to transfer your payment?" the prince asked.

You looked at him and shook your head.

"You are unbelievable!" the doctor shouted.

"She certainly was" the prince smirked.

The doctor looked like she was going to explode, "Get dressed and get out, RIGHT NOW!" she slammed the door.

You thanked the prince, quickly got dressed and told him not to worry about payment. As you went to open the door you heard a small knock and a gorgeous golden lady appeared there. "I'm your half nine, your majesty" she said.

"Hang on.. who are you then?" the prince looked at you, confused.

"It was lovely meeting you" you cheekily smiled and ran out of the door.

The others had seen this exchange take place and the doctor looked crosser than ever. You quickly walked to another corridor.