Planet Lagoon

You all went to get changed into something more suitable. You'd opted for a red bikini and a ditzy floral dress, as a cover up. You couldn't wait to just relax for a change. You all met up in the console room and you enjoyed the familiar bumpy ride from the Tardis.

"Planet lagoon, here we come" the doctor grinned, heading towards the Tardis doors.

"I managed to get in touch with the looniegons leader, the owner of this planet. They owed me a favour for saving the planet a while back, they have given us exclusive hire of their best lagoon, beautiful sand to lay on and our own personal waiter's to serve us food and drinks" she beamed.

"Wow Doc, sounds amazing!" Graham smiled.

The rest of you agreed.

"We can all just relax and take some time to re-charge our batteries" the doctor added.

"Perfect" you smiled.

The doctor opened the Tardis doors and the most spectacular sight greeted your eyes.

Two beautiful bright burning suns lit up the sky, providing instant warmth. The sand was golden and soft between your toes, five sunbeds were laid out waiting for you. The lagoon itself was breath taking. The clear turquoise water looked so inviting, you could even see a hint of steam rising from it's surface. 

Two small waiters stood to the side, they looked rather cute, they had blue skin and three eyes!

"This is amazing, thank you Doctor" you grinned.

You all headed over to the sunbeds, Graham and Ryan stripped down to their swim shorts, Yaz had a black bikini on and the doctor wore a Tardis blue swimming costume. You couldn't help but stare slightly at her, this was the most of her body you had ever seen, and you liked what you saw.

"Looking good doc" you winked.

"Stop it!" she replied.

You put your long wavy hair up in a bun, threw on some shades and took of your dress.

You looked down at the dressing on your side.

"I'm guessing this is waterproof Doctor? It didn't come off in the shower." You asked.

She turned to look at you and it was her turn to stare. Her eyes glanced over every inch of your body and her mouth hung slightly open.

"Like what you see doc?" you smirked.

Yaz, Ryan and Graham sniggered.

The doctor quickly pulled away from her gaze and you could see her cheeks slightly blush.

"Yep, all waterproof" she said quickly.

"Nice body" Ryan commented.

"Really Ryan?" Graham rolled his eyes at him.

"What? Can't I compliment a nice physique?" Ryan laughed.

"Thanks, not bad yourself" you laughed, taking in his toned chest.

"And Yaz..." you started.

"Don't even go there" she laughed.

"Last one in the lagoon's an ugly space Jadoon" you laughed, running towards the water.

Everyone else got up and joined you, you all jumped in together.

It was like sinking into a hot bath. The water was the perfect temperature.

You leant your head against the smooth rocky side and let your body relax.

"This is heaven" Yaz said beside you.