Together?

You were enjoying the movie and looked to your side, just past the doctor, at Yaz, Ryan and Graham; they had all fallen asleep! You laughed slightly.

"Lightweights" the doctor giggled.

The doctor suddenly turned so she was facing you, so she could look into your eyes.

"(y/n)" she said, "Could I ask you something?"

"Of course," you replied.

"Last night when you err...when you kissed me, was that just because you were drunk? Because it didn't feel like that, it felt like you meant it...I just wanted to be sure" she almost whispered.

"I'd have done that with or without alcohol" you laughed, "I've been wanting to do that for a long time...of course I meant it, you daft donut!"

The doctor laughed.

"good, I thought so...I really liked it" she said, scronching her face.

You grinned.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time too" she admitted.

"I thought so...those three always seemed to interrupt us though" you laughed, pointed at their three sleeping figures.

"I knew there was something different and special about you, from the day I met you" the doctor said.

"I felt instantly connected to you" she whispered.

"Same here!" you smiled at her.

"would you err...can I take you out, just us two?...I'd love to take you out for some dinner" she smiled.

"You mean, like a date?" you asked.

"Yeah" she blushed.

"That would be fantastic...I wouldn't mind seeing you in that suit you wore again" you smirked.

"That can be arranged" she winked at you.

"I didn't ruin it did I?" you quickly thought.

"You picked me up and I lent on you, my head was covered in blood" you said.

"Don't worry!" she said "The Tardis has excellent cleaning facilities, It looks like new" she smiled.

"Good" you nodded.

"Even if it was ruined, It wouldn't have mattered, I only cared that you were ok" she said kindly.

"aww, thanks" you grinned.

"Can I take you out tomorrow night?" she asked.

"sounds Perfect" you smiled.

"so are we like err, well if you wanted to be...can we be...err" the doctor was talking fast and mumbling.

You placed a finger on her lips and giggled.

"Sorry" she scronched her nose, "I'm new to this stuff as a women, I feel all strange inside" she laughed.

"Are we like, together?" the doctor asked you.

You laughed.

"Would you like us to be?" you questioned.

"More than anything! Would you?" she asked.

You grinned at her reply, "I would love that, and don't worry, I've never felt quite like this towards anybody before" you smiled.

"Perfect" the doctor grinned, "so you're like my girlfriend now...my girlll...my boo" she said excitedly.

You laughed and shook your head at her a little.

"Sorry, was I being weird?" she asked.

"Just a little bit" you laughed, "but I like it, don't ever change" you smiled at her.

"Really?" she asked.

"Really, really. I like everything about you" you had moved closer to her and whispered this in her ear.

"Now... last night after I kissed you and before I got smashed over the head with a bottle" you laughed.

"What did you ask me?" you whispered.

You could see the doctor's cheeks begin to blush.

"Err, I asked if we could do that again" she laughed.

"Absolutely" you said, seductively.

You climbed over your chair and into the doctor's lap. You placed both of your knees, either side of her hips so you were basically straddling her, as she was sitting down.

Her eyes widened in surprise.

You lent your head forwards and placed your lips to hers.

You loved the feeling of the electricity, that rushed through you.

The doctor pulled back slightly, a smirk of her face.

"You've had your turn" she laughed, "It's my turn now!"

She placed her hands on the back of your head and pulled you in towards her.

Her lips connected with yours, she kissed you powerfully. You felt her tongue enter your mouth and begin to move softly against yours. You could not help but moan softly. She was a fantastic Kisser.

As she pulled away from you, she gently bit your bottom lip, making your stomach do backflips. You liked this side of her. She had definitely taken control now.

You felt her lips brush against your neck. Her hands began to run through your hair. Your hands were on her hips, occasionally running up and down her back.

She began placing slow and gently kisses down your neck, making you groan. Her touch felt like nothing you had felt before.

She had reached your collarbone and traced her tongue, gently over it, sending a shiver down your spine.

"Uh hum!" you heard someone cough.

The doctor quickly pulled away from you and you both looked to the side.

Yaz, Ryan and Graham were all staring at you in shock.

"Fuck!" you said, "I completely forgot you three were there!"

You realised you were still straddling the doctor. You pulled yourself into a comfy position, so you were still snuggled in her lap.

"Language" the doctor widened her eyes at you.

You laughed, "Err, how long have you guys been awake?" you asked.

"Long enough!" Yaz said, bursting into a fit of giggles, Ryan started sniggering too.

"I thought you two were going to get at it, there and then" Yaz laughed.

You could feel yourself blushing and the doctor's cheeks were a bright shade of pink.

Graham just stared at you both and smirked.

"Are you two together now, then?" he asked.

"Yes" you both said in unison, causing you to giggle.

"Its about time" Graham laughed.

"Finally," Yaz grinned.

"We were wondering when it was going to happen" Ryan laughed.

"But, please... keep that stuff for the bedroom" Yaz laughed.

"I honestly forgot you were all here" you laughed.

"So did I" The doctor nodded.

"I was just taken to a whole other planet and was not aware of any of my surroundings. The only thing I was focused on was the doctor" you laughed.

The doctor grinned at you.

"You're telling me" Yaz laughed.

"I'm taking (y/n) out tomorrow night, for dinner" the doctor grinned.

"Aww, cute!" Yaz said.

"where are you taking her, doc?" Graham asked.

"I've got somewhere really special in mind" she smiled.